Aussies Twenty20 uniform (Yuck!)

god thats terrible kit! All teams should stick with 1 and 1 only kit.

Mate, the reason countries do it, is so they get lots of money. People will go; "Oh, I gotta get that, it's new, and the they don't have my old kit anymore".

or Benny Hilfenhaus :p He'll be in the team now ;)

He was in it just then on Fox Sports News. Fricken looks like felt! I think that's the stuff. Those felt board things.

Last edited:
or Benny Hilfenhaus :p He'll be in the team now ;)

nah, Andrew Symonds with his serious look, no offence to ricky ponting but he really cannot put up a serious look....:p

Geez that looks very average, when did grey become one of Australia's colours?
Also looks like a basketball shirt with a long sleeve t-shirt underneath.

the sleeves look so tight, wouldnt that be really uncomfortable?...
On the contrary, undershirts have become quite popular. I hardly think players would wear them of their own volition to be less comfortable.
78038.jpg

This new kit is clearly designed for conditions and for player comfort.

The colour scheme might be a bit confusing, but bear in mind they are also seeking to differentiate between T20 and ODI gear. It's not traditional; that's why they've always used grey and silver for that kit. You're meant to be provoked by it, discuss it and question it. It promotes the game by turning heads and being interesting. Remember, one of the aspects of T20 that the ICC and its members are smitten with is that it draws crowds who have previously found other forms of cricket to be inaccessible.

You guys are crazy, this is easily the best uniform we've worn since the Spiderman one. The yellow is nice, it's not too overly colourful with stupid bright colours, nor too dark like the baggy green one last year. I like it.

My all time favourite is the 99 WC one, the addidas stripes are terrible in the 05 one.

the sleeves look so tight, wouldnt that be really uncomfortable?...
Yeah, they're like football guernseys, all players wear them and these ones will be more comfortable with the undershirt.

Last edited:
57937.jpg

This was 05/06.

This is probably my favourite one. I don't mind the "Spiderman" one either. I just hate the fact that we keep changing shirts. I don't mind having a different one for ODI's and Twenty20's but this is getting a bit ridicoulous.

This is probably my favourite one. I don't mind the "Spiderman" one either. I just hate the fact that we keep changing shirts. I don't mind having a different one for ODI's and Twenty20's but this is getting a bit ridicoulous.

We've had 4 different shirts this year for ODIs and Twenty20s. That's a bit redicolous. We had that CB shirt for one series. That's absolutely crazy!

And Dean, didn't you see how ugly it looked on TV? Looks disgusting.

Guys, the shirts don't have "Buit in Skins". They are just crappy grey sleeves.

That kit is horrible. Whoever designed that should be shot. I didnt mind the WC shirt but this is disgusting, the CBS shirt was nice aswell. The colours and the design of this shirt is frankly disgusting.

I actually like the new kit. But please giving ponting the long sleeved model next time you ask him to model the kit.

i loved the CB kit, i dont think they want money from releasing new shirts every now and again because they are the best cricket team in the world so i would think they have enough money already. :p.

Who is designing this shirt and then looking at it and saying

"Yeah, that looks pretty damn good"

?????

Horrible look, how hard is it to get a good looking kit. We've had good ones in the past, can't be too difficult

Users who are viewing this thread