Australia Cricket Release Date announced for Wii

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The Wii version of Ashes Cricket 2009 is to be released Down Under simply titled Cricket on November 5th 2009.

The release in Australia was delayed so as to coincide with the beginning of the cricket season.

Ashes Cricket 2009 - Wii - GameSpy

Last edited:
Its going to be crap.

Just as Gilly Fan.

Hooper added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

EDIT: Ask I mean.

I dont give a crap, i`m still buying it. Only Ashes Cricket thing related i can get.

Will there be a difference between this and the English release?

I'll wait for the reviews..if its anywhere near the TG Ashes 09 I'll buy it.

I'll wait for the reviews..if its anywhere near the TG Ashes 09 I'll buy it.

Wii version wont work on NTSC

Unfortunately it wont.

Only the PC and ps3 versions work in the USA.

There is a terribly arcadey version of cricket in big beach sports for Wii, that is available in the US.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will it work for the North American audience who have Wii? If yes, then I will be even more tempted to get myself a Wii. I tried a Wii at one of my friend's place and I was blown away by the realism that it offers while playing games. Great exercise tool where you can do a bowling action and the Wii will simulate it onscreen.

Will it work for the North American audience who have Wii? If yes, then I will be even more tempted to get myself a Wii. I tried a Wii at one of my friend's place and I was blown away by the realism that it offers while playing games. Great exercise tool where you can do a bowling action and the Wii will simulate it onscreen.

Wii version wont work on NTSC

Unfortunately it wont.

Only the PC and ps3 versions work in the USA.

There is a terribly arcadey version of cricket in big beach sports for Wii, that is available in the US.

You can only do that if the game has Wii MotionPlus, since AC on the Wii does not, it`ll just be default bowling actions, not the actions you`re doing with the remote itself.

You can pick it up from Myer for $69.00 in the latest toy cat.

Users who are viewing this thread