Australia in New Zealand

Possibly although it wasn't plumb or anything. Commentators aren't overreacting so probably not out.

Should have just left him at home. They say we aren't respecting NZ well Gilly ain't doing much at all.
Ponting almost out but now hes starting to unleash again.

a real oppurtunity for katich to make a big score. hope he does it here. because i would rather see him in the middle order in the test team then clarke or symonds. Katich has played well on NZ pitches.

Cairns and Mills bowling well now. Cairns good setup there to remove hodge. Great start by NZ so far.

Hodge and Ponting are out. Not a good start at all.
Hodge sucks in ODIs they should have picked Cosgrove.

And if we had Bond instead of Franklin we might of been better off still. Good captaincy from Vettori getting him out of the attack. He goes for 1 bad over and hes the kind of bowler who has a huge confidance loss and bowls shocking.

We could of had a few more wickets, the balls gone in the air quite a few times. Most times quite wide of fielders but all the same.

Theres a lot of time to go, and the second innings is what I am worried about.

Sure could have been. Vettori is going quite well as you say. Set good fields, replaced Franklin at the right time, stopped a few balls too.

Most of those balls in the air is coming from Katich. Geez he doesn't look comfortable. Symonds however is looking really good.

aussie1st said:
Just to comfirm, Bond has been ruled out and NZ have taken the same 12 that was beaten on Saturday into today's game.
Weather for Wellington looks good

All info from tvnz.co.nz

May be Siddrath can give us some live updates as hes in Welly :)
Cheers mate, Sorry I actually missed out on this post, me lazy bum didn't check.
Yeah the weather is a cracker and so hot that I couldn't even sleep properly. I didn't notice there was any rain on tuesday as I got up late.:p lol

aussie1st said:
Oh hell no they can't do that. I will lose all of my vCash :(
I played safe. Put all my money on series victory cause NZ seems to be winning this one otherwise the abuse here at Welly is even worse for home team. I know, I've been to westpac quite a few times.

Wow how often do you see Cairns put it down in the deep. Thats a lucky escape.

Not often it seems. He missed a tough chance in the first game too. Big miss though as it was Symonds.

siddharth2002 said:
Cheers mate, Sorry I actually missed out on this post, me lazy bum didn't check.
Yeah the weather is a cracker and so hot that I couldn't even sleep properly. I didn't notice there was any rain on tuesday as I got up late.:p lol

I played safe. Put all my money on series victory cause NZ seems to be winning this one otherwise the abuse here at Welly is even worse for home team. I know, I've been to westpac quite a few times.

Lol ummm too late now, I can see the weather on my tv :)

You think that will spur NZ on? They lost last year at Welly too :D

aussie1st said:
Not often it seems. He missed a tough chance in the first game too. Big miss though as it was Symonds.

Lol ummm too late now, I can see the weather on my tv :)

You think that will spur NZ on? They lost last year at Welly too :D
Actually they did and twice, I remember Mills getting some serious comments from some girls in the first row. And Mills replied with some gestures about their big bosoms.

Users who are viewing this thread