Votes: 25 78.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Draw/Tie

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
angryangy said:
Now, if New Zealand win this ODI series, they will be playing the ODI's against the world XI instead of Australia, right?

it is official, australia only had to win 2 out of their 9 odi between the vb finals and the entire newzeland tour to play the allstars. matches are booked in undercover in melbourne

having seen the pic of brett lee in the australia shirt, and then the pic of dennis lillee and rod marsh etc. i dont think this looks the same. the old style one was yellow with a couple of green strips across it. the new zealand one however looks alot closer. but hey if new zealand think that the only way they can beat us is to ask us to dress up in tight clothes and grow beards then good luck to them

Punter just hit 30 off that over, 4 sixes, 1 four, and a 2

Australia ended up on 5/214 (20 Overs)

Should be a competitive score i'd think

Last edited:
Aus 214/5 after 20 overs
R.Ponting 98 runs,55 balls,9 fours,5 sixes + 30 off an over of Tuffey(4 sixes, 1 four + 2 off a ball)
They were 54/4 earlier.

I think Aussies just proved that they're the best in any form of Cricket.

Last edited:
That was huge, Ponting and Hussey, 77 off 3 and a half overs. Half that would be impressive in the 50 over game. Sub 250 ODI scores perhaps a thing of the past?

Australia on the verge of winning the first ever Twenty20 International along side with winning the first ever Test and ODI

It's great entertainment that's for sure, although it doesn't require as much skill as ODI's and Test matches, it's just big hitting. I just hope they don't replace ODI's with Twenty20's

I don't think they'll replace ODIs, they'll just be added. After all, you could fit a 3 match Twenty20 series into one day.

The ICC Champions Trophy will probably become a Twenty20 tournament eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread