Australia in South Africa Oct-Nov 2011/12

Looks like Ponting's on his last legs.

This is quickly going the same way as the Safrican innings. Now relying on Haddin, Johnson and the bowlers.

You have to love watching the South African bowling attack on SA pitches. Really really enthralling stuff.

Best bowling attack in the world ? I think so.

Here comes the inevitable collapse.

lolz Thank God this series has 2 matches :P hOW quickly things have changed through out this series

Why would you be satisfied with a 2 match series? :eek: I wish it was a complete 5 match series. This series is way more interesting than India vs WI series which I'm finding hard to follow. Sachin's 100 is the only thing that has generated some buzz in that series. Apart from that every match is either a win for India or a draw if they play below par.

Hopefully Johnson can score some runs, might ignite his bowling. He's that kinda player after all.

lol... Tahir is South African version of Monty when it comes to emotions and celebrations :p

I like the suggestion on cricinfo that Australia should pick Johnson as a batsman who can turn his arm over occasionally...

Why would you be satisfied with a 2 match series? :eek: I wish it was a complete 5 match series. This series is way more interesting than India vs WI series which I'm finding hard to follow. Sachin's 100 is the only thing that has generated some buzz in that series. Apart from that every match is either a win for India or a draw if they play below par.

we should be happy that there is atleast test series.. it was SA turn to go Australia which they will be going next year.

A decent day for SA, 30 run lead for the Aussies. Need a big performance from the SA batmens now!

hOW quickly things have changed through out this series

Games between two average but well matched teams are often very entertaining!

Ricky Ponting out for duck, surely its something not going for him. He is struggling and I wont be surprised if he is dropped for Trans Tasman

Great fightback from the bowlers after a dreadfull first session.

I wouldn't want to be mister deeb if steyn misses lillee's record by one wicket this game. Really dreadfull drop by him.:D

Good to see Imran get going. Just needs a bit of confidence at this level and those 3 wickets will have helped a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread