Australia in South Africa Oct-Nov 2011/12

Seriously this has got to be the last chance for Johnson, can't keep hanging on with him. This is getting ridiculous at club level I'd get dropped for bowling like this. Is the only reason hes in the team because Clarke want him?

I think they have tried everything and taking him back to where he was great is the final roll of the dice.

again Johnson not looking too lethal i hope he will lose his place after tis series.On the other hand Saffers good positive intent working well for them i think they'll reach 400 here and that'll be a good total

Good recovery by ab and prince.

Dreadfull rate by Aus, 7 overs behind and its only the end of the second session.

Hang on, I go downstairs for about five minutes and the SA lose four wickets. Typical.

Great comeback by the Aussies, from 4/241 to 10/266. I guess we'll make around 73 this time.

----------

Boohoo, we can't open with our pacemen, we don't wanna play

Some of those batsmen have got to take a long look at themselves. A lot of those wickets came about because of some very lazy strokes.

South Africa should still be batting with a good number of wickets in hand.

As I've said before we can't afford both Siddle and Johnson in the same side. The fact a guy on debut is able to look dangerous and only go at 2.5 runs an over shows it is possible.

It's so annoying why our best players (Watson, Harris, Marsh) are so injury prone.

There were a couple of overs that went for a lot off the edge of the bat. It said a lot. They were bowling full and to some extent getting what they were looking for. They way have erred more by line than by length, but prince was relentlessly slashing past two gullies. There was perhaps a lack of discretion each way.

Great comeback by the Aussies, from 4/241 to 10/266. I guess we'll make around 73 this time.

----------

Boohoo, we can't open with our pacemen, we don't wanna play

Great comeback is one way to look at it. Bloody pathetic batting is another way. It was like watching Australia.

----------

Some of those batsmen have got to take a long look at themselves. A lot of those wickets came about because of some very lazy strokes.

South Africa should still be batting with a good number of wickets in hand.

Yep. Why was someone like Kallis so busy? They stitched themselves up, the bowling didn't have that much to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread