Australia: The team it's hard to fall in love with

Its just generalization. They play like professionals and give their best all the time. Recent sydney test is an example. They know how to back it up. Off the field some of them are nice. Gilly, Lee, Hayden, Steve Waugh, Kasper, Mcgrath, Warne and even watson. Watson is a tough character on the field. And he knows what it takes to reach that spot.

Watson is a tough character on the field. And he knows what it takes to reach that spot.

It sure as hell does not take this.

111659.jpg

Watson is one of the least likeable, and out of the new crop, Id say Fattie Bollinger is looking to develop into a right prick

They are surely arrogant because of their consistent winning. I do hope that once teams starts beating Australia, this attitude will go down. But as far as job is concerned, They are real professionals and hardworkers and full of self-belief.

They are surely arrogant because of their consistent winning. I do hope that once teams starts beating Australia, this attitude will go down. But as far as job is concerned, They are real professionals and hardworkers and full of self-belief.

And thats what matters in the end. Wouldnt you like to have Shane Watson in your team inplace of chocolate boy Shoaib Malik?:)

Same, I can be horrible to play with. As are a lot of my friends.

Same here. I am a Allrounder-Keeper. So i keep after bowling my spell :P
During keeping i stand up to the stumps even to the pacers so that i can chat with batsman or just say random stuff to disturb him at the crease. Once a batsman even complaing to umpire and square leg umpire did noticed me sledging ball after ball during next over. He threatened to kick me out of the match so i stayed low for rest of the match. Its all fun in club matches as you dont get punished and you get the same treatment when you bat. But in international cricket problem arises when one team is fined for sledging while other doesnt. ICC should either fine both "sledger/offender" "provoker" or it should do nothing.

I think Bollinger''s got some work on his hair, look at the comparison

81014.jpg

112339.jpg

Ok, So what? They make cricket exciting, People love characters like Bollinger and Warner. Watson's celebration was over the top but so?, Gayle was sledging him and Watson used the best sledge by getting him out. Some one has been sledging you over your bowling and then you get them out, I'd be celebrating like he did.

Users who are viewing this thread