Australia tour of New Zealand 2010

Kiwi quick Southee biggest threat to Aussies: White - Oneindia News

If the Aussie's really do see Tim Southee as the biggest threat in the team then we might go alright during this series :p

Or completely useless :laugh

Is that why he completely owned you guys up for 18 deliveries straight???

One off! :p But seriously, if he's NZ's biggest threat to us, I'm not expecting much.

IMO, = smart talk from Cameron White.

Shaun%20Tait.jpg

Use that :D

Yeah, I thought the same thing.

He just hasn't got to Southee........yet ;)

Napier's always famous for high scoring matches. White could very well get into Southee's bowling there.

I think we picked it. :p

That bond nut was a beauty. Not sure this total is going to be enough :\

Gazza added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Good sportsmanship and honesty from NZ. The cheating Aussies woulda claimed that.

What about Brad Haddin?

Another great innings by Hussey, get this guy in at #3. Get that hack Ponting out of the team dont fail it people

What a legend.

270+ should be a good score, Aussies bowlers are more then capable of defending it.

Great death bowling. Especially Bond and Southee minus a few balls.

275 is never an easy chase, but it should be done really. Australia have some good bowlers. A good start and wickets in hand towards the end is paramount. I think it's crucial we win this game since we've already done half the job very well. If we want to win the series we have to get a win in here. I think it's under par for Australia but they have some good bowlers so if they defended it it wouldn't surprise me.

Hopefully Ingram doesn't get out early again lol.

NZ will be happy with this 275. at one point OZ looked like they were gonna get passed 300. Taylor did great :clap. i am 90% sure McCullum couldnt have done the same thing.

25 runs short of par, New Zealand will be happy with that. Thought all of our bowlers bowled well, except for the first five or so overs but Shane Watson was on fire.

Should be a cracker of a chase.

I predict Ingram to fail....

Oram being out doesn't really hinder us cos he normally doesn't score anything...

Users who are viewing this thread