PS3: Australia won the Carlton Mid Tri Series

everythingtaken

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my very first league Carlton Mid Tri Series. After meeting enough of quitters in the online matches I have decided to start a small league by myself and play with some regular players. This is will be a very small league. As I dont have much of experience in conducting tournmaents I am making this attempt as a trial run. This will be a 25 overs each side tournament.

Please select England or India, which one you want to play with and post your 14 men squad. I will update the rules and fixtures as soon as possible.

India
India-flag.png

Manager: @funnyadit
Squad:
R.Sharma
S.Dhawan
V.Kohli
Y.Singh
S.Raina
M.Dhoni [Cap][WK]
R.Jadeja
R.Ashwin
B.Kumar
I.Sharma
U.Yadav
V.Sehwag
G.Gambhir
V.Aaron

England
Britain-flag.png

Manager: @SerenityClass
Squad:
A.Hales
J.Taylor
J.Root (Cap)
I.Bell
J.Trott
K.Pieterson
J.Buttler (WK)
S.Finn
S.Broad
J.Anderson
J.Tredwell
M.Ali
R.Bopara
D.Briggs

Australia
Australia-flag.png

Manager: @everythingtaken
Squad:

A Finch
S Watson
S Smith
G Maxwell
M Clarke (Cap)
G Bailey
B Hodge
B Haddin (Wk)
J Faulkner
N C-Nile
R Harris
C White
S Abbott
P Cummins​

Last edited:
Match Settings

Wickets per Innings - 10
Balls per over - 6
Days per match - 1
Overs per day - 50
2 Innings match - Unchecked

Compulsory Closure A - 25
Compulsory Closure B - 25

Rules
Bowlers Over Cap - Checked
Use diff ball from each end - Unchecked
New ball available - 15 overs
Test match style wides - Unchecked
Free hit on no ball - Checked
No ball value - 1 run
Bouncer per over -1
Decision reviews per innings - 2
BARS rest at - Never
Keep Bars on Umpires call - Unchecked
Drawn/Tied Match - No winner is fine

Field Restriction
Max Leg Side - 5
Max Behind Leg - 3
Max Outfielders - 5

Fielding restriction count - 1
Starts from Over 1 - 6
Max Outfielders - 3

Rope Distance - Medium

League Rules

1. Select the "Normalise Skills" when hosting online match.

2. Never accept the Forfeit request sent automatically in game.

3. Do not edit the skills or attributes of the players in the team.

4. Team can have maximum 3 shield rating or below.

5. Any team can create the match in online gameplay. Select the weather type as always fine as we do not want any team to take advantage of the rain and decreased overs. Other options can be random.

6. If bowled wicket is not given out leave the next ball to give your wicket. If a played ball is coming back to stumps quit the game to save your wicket.

7. Bowling slow ball bouncer (more than 8 meter) with Medium bowler and bowling more than six meters with spin bowlers are not allowed. However, there is no restriction for good length/yorker slow balls.

8. Please avoid bowling continuous slow ball bouncers with Fast or Fast medium bolwers. One or two per over will keep the game interesting.

9. Match needs to be saved every ten overs to avoid any discontinuity. Either of the teams can initiate the save and exit request.

10. Post the Final score and the result of the match in the forum for NRR calculation.

11. Matches can be played in any order according to the availability of the managers. But to try to finish the matches as per the fixtures it will be helpful to avoid any surprises in the leaderboard.

12. It is a short league so I dont think any manager will leave in the middle.

Last edited:
  • 1stMatch - Australia v England Sydney Cricket Ground LIVE D/N Won by Aus
  • 2nd Match - Australia v India Melbourne Cricket Ground LIVE D/N Won by Aus
  • 3rd Match - England v India Brisbane Cricket Ground LIVE D/N Won by India
  • 4th Match - Australia v England Bellerive Oval LIVE D/N
  • 5th Match - Australia v India Sydney Cricket Ground LIVE D/N
  • 6th Match - England v India Western Australia Cricket Association Ground LIVE
  • Final - TBC v TBC (1 v 2) Western Australia Cricket Association Ground, Perth LIVE

Last edited:
  • 1stMatch - Australia v England Sydney Cricket Ground LIVE D/N
  • 2nd Match - Australia v India Melbourne Cricket Ground LIVE D/N
  • 3rd Match - England v India Brisbane Cricket Ground, Woolloongabba, Brisbane LIVE D/N
  • 4th Match - Australia v England Bellerive Oval, Hobart LIVE D/N
  • 5th Match - Australia v India Sydney Cricket Ground LIVE D/N
  • 6th Match - England v India Western Australia Cricket Association Ground, Perth LIVE
  • Final - TBC v TBC (1 v 2) Western Australia Cricket Association Ground, Perth LIVE
Thank you so much bro. I will be happy if you update your 14 men squad of India or England of your choice :)

Post the rules as well...Like normalise option ticked...No slow bouncers by medium pace, no 6m loopy ball by spinners etc...

I would not pass up the chance to play in a comp I will take England. Possible England squad to face India and Australia in the Carlton Mid Tri Series. England_Cricket_Team_Logo_2301_1.jpg
A.Hales
J.Taylor
J.Root (Cap)
I.Bell
J.Trott
K.Pieterson
J.Buttler (WK)
S.Finn
S.Broad
J.Anderson
J.Tredwell
M.Ali
R.Bopara
D.Briggs

I would not pass up the chance to play in a comp I will take England. Possible England squad to face India and Australia in the Carlton Mid Tri Series. View attachment 137825
A.Hales
J.Taylor
J.Root (Cap)
I.Bell
J.Trott
K.Pieterson
J.Buttler (WK)
S.Finn
S.Broad
J.Anderson
J.Tredwell
M.Ali
R.Bopara
D.Briggs
Thank you @SerenityClass for joining the league. All the three spots are taken. Let the fight begin.

Good luck to India (@funnyadit) & England (@SerenityClass) in the tough Australian pitches :)

I just noticed in the game. Bhuvaeshwar Kumar is loaded as medium bowler but he is a fast medium bowler in real. Shall we check the team once and correct bowling and batting style if it is not correct.

@SerenityClass I will be online tonite at 10 Pm Ist. If you are free we can start our match.

I have changed Faulkner to Fast medium. He was mentioned as medium bowler in the game

Users who are viewing this thread