PS3: Australia won the Carlton Mid Tri Series

My first priority Is the British Super Sixes as the cut off date is the 27th of January. 10.00 IST, That would be approximately 5.00 British GMT, India are about 5 to 5 and a half hours in front. I should be there ready to play the opening match. Some players like Stokes or Wright for England are both classed as fast mediums and M.Ali was a RHB I had to change him to left. I have created the match settings and the team is ready to go. Also added Funnyadit.

The first match of the Carlton Mid Series.

What a match it was. Thrilling game till the last ball of the match.

England won the toss and sent Australia to bat first. Australia started really well with 29 for no loss in three overs. But suddenly wickets started to fall in quick pace and were 55/5. From then Watson (79) and Hodge (63) played a sensible innings and put up a partnership of 124 runs. both scored half century and got Australia to a massive score. Finally Australia scored 204/9 in 25 overs.

England made a slow start and lost some quick wickets Alex Hales played a blazing innings of 67. Though the wickets were falling regularly but they kept the required run rate within reach. Jimmy Anderson and Broad played a nice innings towards the end but Glenn Maxwell bowled the last over extremely well to snatch the victory by two runs. England were 202/8 in 25 overs

Australia - 204/9
England - 202/8

Australia won by 2 runs. Thanks @SerenityClass for the wonderful match

Last edited:
Squad:

R.Sharma
S.Dhawan
V.Kohli
Y.Singh
S.Raina
M.Dhoni [Cap][WK]
R.Jadeja
R.Ashwin
B.Kumar
I.Sharma
U.Yadav
V.Sehwag
G.Gambhir
V.Aaron

article-2516388-19C16BC700000578-872_634x393_popup.jpg
Joe Root confirms that Moeen Ali and Ravi Bopara will be playing against India when the sides meet at Brisbane. It’s expected that Danny Briggs and James Tredwell will miss out. The move comes after a close match with Australia and is an attempt to strengthen the batting order.

13Clarke_Presser.jpg

Michael Clarke about the match against England.

"Cameron White will be playing in the next match in the place of George Bailey. Though we have scored 204 runs in 25 overs, our pace bowlers could not contain the English batsmen, spinners did a nice job. So we want to add an extra resource to our spin department. Nathan Coulter Nile did a good job in the match. We want to give another oppurtunity to Harris as his bowling was not up to the mark. If needed we will move Pat Cummins into the team in the place of Ryan Harris"

At what IST can you play??[DOUBLEPOST=1421830335][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok but dont give a night time...Afternoon is fine..
I will come online by 3 PM IST on Saturday or may be a little before that. I will confirm you once again by Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread