Australia..Yippee!

Good luck with your new life in Australia. Hot weather, nice beaches, all the things and Englishman like me wants...

I'm not a Sachin fan. I have never liked the way he bats and he has never been any good in my eyes at all.

Skateboarder2 said:
Good luck with your new life in Australia. Hot weather, nice beaches, all the things and Englishman like me wants...

Actually, Melbourne has awful weather. It is very reminiscent of English weather. It's cold and miserable and the weather can change in an instant.

Skateboarder2 said:
I'm not a Sachin fan. I have never liked the way he bats and he has never been any good in my eyes at all.
This is a joke right? I know you're young, but I'd always thought you weren't stupid.

andrew_nixon said:
This is a joke right? I know you're young, but I'd always thought you weren't stupid.
Well he is good, but I don't like his style of play.

Skateboarder2 said:
Skateboarder2 said:
Well he is good, but I don't like his style of play

You said that he has never been any good in one post,and in the next post you say that he is good.

Bit Contradictory? :p

I mean his style of play is no good IMO. I can't help that this so-called 'Sachin Magic' :p has not affected me.

Skateboarder2 said:
I mean his style of play is no good IMO. I can't help that this so-called 'Sachin Magic' :p has not affected me.

What's so bad about his style of play?

He goes for big shots and always trys to win the runs himself. I don't see why he is a 'God' to Indians. :p

I watched him bat during the Pakistan series most recently and a lot of times before. Sorry, he's not in my favourite players list. Back to topic now please.

I said I have watched him play in my post before yours Will!

Find a video of that sharjah final and semi-final against australia, every one was crumbling around him and he was the only one who could face warne and mcgrath. He single-handedly won the match. But if the only video you have ever seen of him is the recent India-Pakistan series, then I don't blame you buddy.

Skateboarder2 said:
Good luck with your new life in Australia. Hot weather, nice beaches...

Yes thank you, looking for a new life indeed and yes I have also heard of the instant weather changes. Let's see how I cope. I mostly will be staying in or around Hawthorn.

Thank You.

Alright,maybe Melbourne's weather is'nt the greatest(i love cold weather so it's my kind of place),but it is easily the best city in australia in any other way.back on the weather,in the summer it is very hot down here(usually),and we have some great beaches.sachin is magic!

Users who are viewing this thread