Australia..Yippee!

Come on, i've been to Melbourne, you guys are so high strung down there :), everyone dresses up so much! going out to dinner your all wearing ties and stuff!! Queensland is a lot more laid back and relaxed atmosphere, everyone is very chilled out and the weather is the greatest!

I'd love to live in Australia :(

Lee you must not know what a good style of play is, im sorry people have opinions, but anyone who knows about cricket knows Tendulkar is the master, he is incredible.............

Yes I'm an avid cricket fan, but my opinion is that I don't like Tendulkar. What's the problem with that?!

Come on guys It's just Skateboarders opinion. It's like religion is based on opinions, you may not agree with them but you should respect them.

groobz said:
Come on, i've been to Melbourne, you guys are so high strung down there :), everyone dresses up so much! going out to dinner your all wearing ties and stuff!! Queensland is a lot more laid back and relaxed atmosphere, everyone is very chilled out and the weather is the greatest!
High-strung?your joking right?no your prolly not.well you prolly haveb't been down here enough,nothing like what you say.well we may not be rednecks but we are laid back(except about sport) ;)

sachin said:
High-strung?your joking right?no your prolly not.well you prolly haveb't been down here enough,nothing like what you say.well we may not be rednecks but we are laid back(except about sport) ;)
I meant your not laid back in comparison with queenslanders. :)

queenslanders arn't rednecks, we just like sitting around drinking beer and watching cricket and footy :D

What's with you sachin. Just respect that other people like and live in different cities. Is this how all Melbournians are?

I for one would rather live in a poor city with nice people than in a city like Melbounre where all the people are up themselves.

I for one would rather live in a poor city with nice people than in a city like Sydney where all the people are up themselves.[/QUOTE]
Agreed! :D

I'm sorry if people have been taking it really seriously.part joke.Yuo know how everybody bags tasmanians?well we have jokes for other states apart from tasmania(which of course are greatly exaggerated)as well....E.G.-Queenslanders are rednecks(Pauline hanson style).No offence ment.Maybe i'm angry because i heard about some Sydney people ringing up there newspaper and bagging the crap through melbourne.And that we don't get enough recognition!I'm sorry to all offended parties!
And it's nothing to do with wanting people to come and live here.They can live Where ever they want,just don't bag Melbourne(If they are serious jokes,if they are not thats ok).I'd prefer people not to thoink badly of me for ewhat i've written in this thread. :( .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread