Australia

They could have given Hilfenhaus some match practice. He could have played for Hopes or one of the Hussey brothers.

And finally Ponting has woken up.

Team looks so much better when Ponting is scoring well. If he and Clarke fail in the tournament proper, we'll be lucky to get past the group stage. Our limited overs side is pretty crap at the moment so I'm hoping we can improve here. Doubt we'll win the tournament though.

You guys have such a good opening combination in Johnson and Lee, maybe Bracken should come on first change if he plays.

You guys have such a good opening combination in Johnson and Lee, maybe Bracken should come on first change if he plays.

Probably will be the way to go, the ball will still be new when Bracken comes on and he can then either swing it or keep down the run rate.

So the Aussie bowling attack will look like this then:

Johnson
Lee
Bracken
Symonds
Watson
Clarke

Have I forgotten someone, is Watson even bowling yet.

Siddle could pop in for a match or two, I suppose, and Watson's supposed to be making his bowling comeback in this tournament, so yeah, that's about right.

Siddle could pop in for a match or two, I suppose, and Watson's supposed to be making his bowling comeback in this tournament, so yeah, that's about right.

Siddle might get a game, but I can't see him playing in the big games. If Nathan Bracken doesn't pick up his game he might get some more game time though.

So the Aussie bowling attack will look like this then:

Johnson
Lee
Bracken
Symonds
Watson
Clarke

Have I forgotten someone, is Watson even bowling yet.

Hauritz or another bowler will be added there. Don't know when Watson will be bowling but they will fill the 5th bowling spot.

where is Tait? he was there to crack Abe ribs then he disappeared again

Still has fitness problems and our selectors weren't going to pick him on the back of no games.

Symonds going home has stuffed up our balance a bit. Could mean Hopes gets the gig at 7 with his bowling although would rather have Warner in there to give us another hitter.

If they don't send Hodge, they are retarded.

angryangy added 21 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

They got White. They are retarded.

If they don't send Hodge, they are retarded.

angryangy added 21 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

They got White. They are retarded.

Makes you wonder why the gave him a contract. Hodge is clearly better than White and his bowling is just as handy.

Users who are viewing this thread