Australian Domestic Cricket

Too many people on the Marsh bandwagon, start hoping off leaving me :p
Pomersbach is looking good, and been in good touch since returning.

Wow! Tassie are getting owned. We need a miracle now. Once again I blame the Aussie selectors for not playing Steve Smith:facepalm

Copeland stop taking wickets, where is Hazlewood? :crying

Hes been rested, would have come in either for Starc or Thornely. Hopefully its Thornely as we don't need another batter and having a 4 seam attack would be awesome. Or get O'Keefe in there who has been hard done by. Copeland what a gun, 4 fer again and Starc looks to be finding some form.

Once again another test contender has failed to press his claim, its all about making the runs at the right time which the NSW boys seem to do best.

Ah the Smith train is well on track, just picked up 3 wickets. Copeland bags his 3rd 5 fer in 4 games, what a gun!

Tassie still with hope, it's all in NSW's hands now though. Basically we either do a miracle and bowl them out for 200 or wait for them to declare and bat like god himself.

Dam James Smith out after making 50.

Awesome knocks by Khawaja and Hughes and a quickfire 30 from Smith has really driven home our advantage.

On this seasons performance Wade has over taken Paine as backup Test keeper. Ronchi might have done likewise with a pretty consistent season.

Dam was looking forward to seeing Wade with a 100 by his name. Too bad NSW stuffed around for 3/4 of the season with team selection and then SA killed off our mathematical hopes. Looking at the teams we look the best place to challenge Victoria although probably best we didn't make it if Hughes and Smith are going to NZ. Queensland will have to do.

I'll disagree with that. Paine is probably more technically sound and a bit more 'smarter' batsmen than Wade. Also probably a better Keeper as well.

It's just my opinion, I'd much rather Time Paine, who so far has gone well for Australia, than a bloke who couldn't even get a game before. We'll just have to wait and see in a few more years.

LOL, just realised that both players are Tasmanian, aren't we good;)

Users who are viewing this thread