Australian Domestic Cricket

Can't look at the scorecard atm but Krejza just got 2-110 off 26 overs in a u23 match, doesn't look like he'll be playing for Australia anytime soon unless the selectors do a Hauritz on him.

Poor Krezja, what a horror summer. It wouldve been a whole lot better for him if never played that India test, since then his whole cricket life has gone down the toilet, same for Beau Casson. If only we had a better pace attack back then that was more reliable, we couldve afforded an attacking spinner.

WTF, don't expand the Big Bash, it'll become like the IPL and we will lose our high standards. And taking out the Shield final is just stupid.

I'm really feeling hatred for 20/20. Even the way things are now is bad, I cannot imagine what might come in 5 or 10 years. Even 5 years ago could you believe the 20/20 tournaments we have on now? World Cups almost every bloody year, Champions Leagues, Big Bash, bloody IPL- all that has happened so fast, at this rate things dont look good. Its just money money money, look at how many players have retired, and not just older players- to play 20/20, i'm very worried. I would hate it if we dont have the BEST players playing test cricket, just the one's who suck at 20/20.

I'm really feeling hatred for 20/20. Even the way things are now is bad, I cannot imagine what might come in 5 or 10 years. Even 5 years ago could you believe the 20/20 tournaments we have on now? World Cups almost every bloody year, Champions Leagues, Big Bash, bloody IPL- all that has happened so fast, at this rate things dont look good. Its just money money money, look at how many players have retired, and not just older players- to play 20/20, i'm very worried. I would hate it if we dont have the BEST players playing test cricket, just the one's who suck at 20/20.

Blame the ICC for not being a proper governing body, which has enabled the BCCI so much power & influence in cricket. T20 is going to destroy test & 4-day cricket, if the ICC doesn't get revamped in a autocratic governing body like FIFA & IOC soon.

Probably our best team we could pick excluding the ODI players, nice to see O'Keefe back in the side. Hughes out after a quickfire start :(

LMAO can't believe North is already out.

Some George ownage going on and once again Katich fails. His form is up there with North but lucky for him his spot wasn't on the line.

Warner looking to move states next year, Qld and Vics interested.

Good move, imo. I se him as a future ODI opener. So destructive. He's being wasted in the lower middle order at NSW at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread