Australian Domestic Cricket

This is a risky move by Tassie. A good result is that Cossie works his arse off getting fit and performs well. Worst case senario is he refuses to work hard and goes crap.

Covvy added 7 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Also I read somewhere that the Tigers are trying to get Rana to play in other formats as well as the Bigbash, how good would that be. Will surely bring more numbers to the cricket.

I see Baby Boof has a british passport ha. Looking ahead to the future if middle-order batting positions for AUS, if Cosgrove doesn't find it easy to get a place. I'd hope he consideres making the switch to England.

We definately need a solid top order batsmen though with Cowan.

Steven Cazzulino should do a good job opening up for Tasmania specially in the Sheffield Shield, was impressive in the Sydney club cricket last year

swirler added 5 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

I'd figure England would be equally concerned about his fitness.

yeah Andy Flower has a pretty strict fitness policy

Steven Cazzulino should do a good job opening up for Tasmania specially in the Sheffield Shield, was impressive in the Sydney club cricket last year

I just hope we give him a go and not let him rot away.

I just hope we give him a go and not let him rot away.

The lineups i hope to see for tasmania in the 2010 - 11 season are as follows:

Sheffield Shield

1.Ed Cowan 2.Steven Cazzulino 3.Alex Doolan 4.George Bailey 5.Mark Cosgrove 6.Tim Paine 7.Luke Butterworth 8.Brett Geeves 9.Xavier Doherty 10.Ben Hilfenhaus 11.Adam Griffith

Ford Ranger Cup

1.Rhett Lockyear 2.Tim Paine 3.Ed Cowan 4.George Bailey 5.Travis Birt 6.Jason Krezja 7.Luke Butterworth 8.Brett Geeves 9.Xavier Doherty 10.Ben Hilfenhaus 11.Gerard Denton

Brendan Drew to replace Ben Hilfenhaus when he's off on test duty

I think you got it spot on there mate. The only main worry for me is that in the FR team, I don't like Krejza coming in when we're four down. I'd like Cossie or Caz to replace him.

yeah your right dan marsh did a great job at 6 towards the end of last seasons ford ranger cup, and had useful off spin to offer. Cosgrove would be good in that way being a solid batsmen and have medium passers :P

So does anybody know when Cricket Australia will be releasing the domestic cricket draws for the upcoming season? I sure hope my home town get a match like we have the last 2 seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread