Australian Domestic Cricket

Watching SA v NSW, Maddinson looks the goods, played some good drives. Currently 66 off 112.

btw fox sports and cricket.com.au streaming all three matches.

Maddinson was superb.

Stream was working on ████ computer at school, now at home it keeps rebuffering :mad:

What a talent Maddinson is, sadly Forrest and Rorher will need to make way when Hughes, Katich, Smith, etc come back. Warner is going to struggle to make the side as well. Khawaja well usual stuff for him, hopefully he goes on to make a double.

Nice knock by Finch a shame he didn't go on to make a 100 and was very surprised to see McDonald out scoring him but what a knock he played.

Bloody dodgy Queensland weather, four days of rain! If it was played down here then it would have been four days of sunshine.

Haddin gathering some form too, playing some shots and looking good, as is the style of the time

angryangy added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

I don't know if the construction site is just that loud or if they've snuck an effects mic into a bulldozer.

angryangy added 5 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

oh gosh what's he doing? he's thrown away 300! after poking a full toss to cover, he's slapped the next ball over that man to the long off.

angryangy added 7 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

unbelievable scenes at Adelaide, it appears to be raining. yes i do believe water is falling from the sky. amazing. this is simply unprecedented.

Someone told me there are legal free links for these FC games? if so anyone care to help me out?

Cricket Australia streams them from their site. There's a log in required. I don't know if it is blocked to non-local IP ranges, because some of their content is international-only and vice versa.

is it those old 80s style angles? :laugh those do suck

Mark added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

such a shame that North made that century. Khawaja is ripe for the picking

Camera each end. I think they usually had more cameras in the 80s, less in the 70s. It's tidy enough for a raw stream, could do with some voluntary comms though.

Khawaja has all the shots and has already shown he can bat a long time, but to be fair, so can North. I think the only question is one of adaptability. He's got a good game for the belters, which is obviously a considerable part of Test cricket, but the mark of a great player is to be able to make whatever adjustments are necessary for success. Whereas we've been able to see, for example, quite a few innings where Hughes has prevailed in a low scoring team, I don't think we've had quite as much an in-depth look at Khawaja. I'd still say he's better than North, of course.

In other news, Darren Pattinson finished WA with 8/35. Ashes smokey?

Moises Henriques has the golden arm atm, getting some good swing and troubling all the batsmen. He's 3/5 atm, South Aust 3/44.

Yep, good to see NSW on top, hopefully this year the younger players will finally start to perform.

Users who are viewing this thread