Australian Domestic Cricket

Marsh made the mistake of angering Shane Harwood. Got the bouncer. Harwood has 5.

angryangy added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Make that six. No. 11 is plumb. He's on a hattrick next game.

Klinger + Harris proving to be a very effective opening combo now. NSW bowlers being smoked to all parts of the ground. Interesting thing will be what NSW do with Warner since Maddinson is in the side.

He'll want some runs as Paine is starting to put some pressure on. This could be pretty even, guess the split innings isn't too bad if both teams are going crap.

He scored 60 for Easts and 70 for the 2nd XI during the week but 0 off 6 balls isn't a good sign - failed to score and used up an over. Wonder how he'll go during the 4 dayer.

Wonder why Coyte hasn't been used again. O'Keefe has done pretty well and Clark is on fire. SA batting lineup is crazy though, they bat down to Duval.

New season same underperforming NSW team. Pretty disappointing from the established players, Henriques really should have gone on but a good debut for Maddinson.

Victoria 1/136 in the Shield vs WA. Western Australia's bowling attack isn't great reading and early signs are they'll struggle. But Victoria are a great side so who knows, they might pick up in a few weeks.

Well they have a very inexperienced bowling attack plus doesn't help when their most experienced bowler is getting hammered. Mitch looks to be a very handy bowler, I liked what I saw of his bowling in the T20 I saw.

rofl. McDonald started the day on 9. 18 overs later he's got 107.

angryangy added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Earlier that day...

AaronFinch5: I just saw the funniest thing ever walking through the park to the WACA! @andrewmcdonald4 just got attacked by a duck! Seriously attacked!!

Users who are viewing this thread