Australian Domestic Cricket

Is there any other new rules in the Ryobi cup for this season other than the bowlers can bowl 13 overs? I think it could be a good move but then again most of the quicks probably wont bowl that many anyway as the crappy offies and medium pacers are tailor made for one day cricket.

It's a bit painful to see someone scoring half as fast as North.

----------

...who has a century in 139 balls

I would like to think the other boards see the potential. Even a pure audio feed is much easier for most people to follow.

----------

SA give up on the reverse swing, they take the new ball and instant gratification ensues. North is out.

----------

Putland's form with the white ball has flowed over, lbws everywhere.

----------

george nearly had coulter-nile as well, edged and dropped. it was full and hit the bat low down, but carried well enough to be caught.

----------

george gets his man, lbw. this is an excellent late charge after being boxed out by the davis/north partnership for most of the day.

I would like to think the other boards see the potential. Even a pure audio feed is much easier for most people to follow.

----------

SA give up on the reverse swing, they take the new ball and instant gratification ensues. North is out.

----------

One of the community radio stations covers the WA matches all summer. Used to be only at the WACA but they are at Adelaide now so it should be all summer. Commentators are a bit rough but it's great to have the option of a proper radio broadcast online.

SportsFM? Wayne Clark is pretty solid. This was an interesting feed though with Doropoulos, Borgas and Lyon; it provided some good depth. Plus, the SACA guys sounded more like experts than most commentators.

SportsFM? Wayne Clark is pretty solid. This was an interesting feed though with Doropoulos, Borgas and Lyon; it provided some good depth. Plus, the SACA guys sounded more like experts than most commentators.

That's not hard though. I've heard Theo before and he has genuine possiblities as a commentator.

There are not many commentators I like internationally, they all seem to be up themselves.

The Nine team are possibly the worst though.

Ferguson out to Hogan; didn't know what to do with it as it nipped in and clipped the top of off. Still plenty of runs in the pitch, but it is offering that bounce and nibble for the bowlers.

Rorher is in very average form, he's lucky we have no one left else he'll be facing the chop. SOK stranded by some pretty average tailend batting. Over to seeing our bowlers now.

Geez theres some new faces in that NSW side, I guess thats what happens when Aus are playing. Not much change against that Vic team bar Pattinson and White thats their full strength side isn't it?

Putland at it again, his left-arm outswinger perhaps luring the left handers into a false sense of security as he nips the ball back in for more lbws. WA already lead by 150 odd, but it feels like it is anyone's game, as someone could take a lot of wickets very quickly or score a lot of runs quickly.

Queensland complete a trifling innings defeat of the reigning Shield champions; Ryan Harris taking 7/60.

After a hundred to Rogers and a century stand between he and Hussey, Katich has picked up 3 wickets in 6 overs. Nevertheless, Victoria lead by 50. The platform is there for McDonald and later, Maxwell to accelerate and really push the advantage.

Putland at it again, his left-arm outswinger perhaps luring the left handers into a false sense of security as he nips the ball back in for more lbws. WA already lead by 150 odd, but it feels like it is anyone's game, as someone could take a lot of wickets very quickly or score a lot of runs quickly.

Queensland complete a trifling innings defeat of the reigning Shield champions; Ryan Harris taking 7/60.

After a hundred to Rogers and a century stand between he and Hussey, Katich has picked up 3 wickets in 6 overs. Nevertheless, Victoria lead by 50. The platform is there for McDonald and later, Maxwell to accelerate and really push the advantage.

NSW in the soup. 2 gone. Maxwell just keeps holding his hand up doesn't he?

Bulls have been impressive this season, particularly given they haven't been full strength with the injuries to Hopes and Lynn. Tasmania seemed to be carrying quite a long tail though with Faulkner batting at #6.

Users who are viewing this thread