Australian Domestic Cricket

They'll certainly be hoping to get a wicket after all this pressure, but although it's been slow going, the partnership is stretching towards 50. I'd be warming Bird up for a one or two over spell.

Ha ha at last then..this is called great one day bowling.Excellent slow deliveries by Bules skipper.

vaibhav mehta added 11 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

No offense guys but Bollinger really is overrated at domestic level and I don't think with this pace and physical structure He can do something better than Johnson even.I understand He came after injury and have not played many matches lately but still Australia would get better bowler than him at national level.

Bollinger is currently bowling a full 15 kph slower than he did last season.

angryangy added 4 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Ooh, that's a freaking beauty by Steve Smith. Full on leg stump, just enough turn to stay in the zone. Batsman didn't know where to play that, in the end he was back and trying to play to leg, lbw!

Well I have seen some member saying him a great upcoming bowler recently so I thought that him at his best.
Pitch certainly offer more than Queensland have managed.I still believe anything over 200 will be a good to defend.

vaibhav mehta added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Wow,that was like Piyush Chawla bowling at Mohali.:p

Ha ha at last then..this is called great one day bowling.Excellent slow deliveries by Bules skipper.

No offense guys but Bollinger really is overrated at domestic level and I don't think with this pace and physical structure He can do something better than Johnson even.I understand He came after injury and have not played many matches lately but still Australia would get better bowler than him at national level.

Bollinger bowls in the high 130s and probably could touch 140 if he really went for it. He swings the ball which makes him a far more dangerous bowler. I'm not watching the match but if what angry is saying is right then that makes him in the low 120s currently.

And if you think hes overrated then here is what Johnson did in 05/06 FC season. 8 matches, 29 wickets at 25

Last season Bollinger got 45 wickets in 7 matches at 15, if that makes him overrated we need to take it out of the dictionary. And Johnson never got in based on FC form, hes got in based on a comment from Lillee.

Well I have seen some member saying him a great upcoming bowler recently so I thought that him at his best.
Pitch certainly offer more than Queensland have managed.I still believe anything over 200 will be a good to defend.

I was just judging him by current performance..

Thats rubbish. His FC stats from last season are excellent. Dont go by his first game in 2 months.

Deadset some strange selections going on in NSW. O'Keefe is in there as a bowler but he hasn't been used. We should have played Khawaja or another quick. And don't know why it took so long to bring Bird back on.

Didn't look like it when they Hartly I think it was let 3 or 4 balls of Doms previous over go straight through to the keeper.

Nice spell from Hauritz once again economical and this time has a wicket to show. We certainly have some OD spinners coming through now with Heal and Hauritz going well this season along with Cullen and Doherty doing alright when on A duty.

Users who are viewing this thread