Australian Domestic Cricket

Well, we only get to see 1 One day game a week, on Wednesday and I think sometimes on Sunday they show one as well. So we dont get to see a lot either :(

Australian Domestic Season 08/09

Who do you think will win the Sheffield Shield? I think Warriors
Who do you think will win the Ford Ranger Cup? I think the Bushrangers
Who do you think will win the 20/20 Big Bash? I think NSW/QLD

I cant see us winning the Big Bash. I think Victoria will have that covered this year with the fire power they have.

http://www.cricketaustralia.tv apparently do an official live stream, but you can't access it from Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Mexico, South Africa, Lesotho, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cyprus, East Timor, Egypt, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Caledonia, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, UAE, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam or Yemen.

Looks like Manuka Oval was a turning feast. Hansberry bagged 7 wickets in the 2nd inns for WA 2nd 11. So WA certainly have spinners that can do some damage, can't wait to see how they go in the next match.

Cullen picked up Pomersbach for a 2nd time but the damage was done. Too bad he couldn't go on to make a 150.

I can't watch Aussie cricket in England, but am intrested in how Dirk Nannes is getting on. I saw him for Middlesex last season and he played very well (including a hat-trick in the T20 Cup).
He's the equal first leading wicket taker in the Sheffield Shield.

Jesus,what a catch by Marsh!!
Truly unbelievable.SA just started their inning in awkward manner.
Tom Copper,not a bad guy to watch,really.

Damn. :( Lucky you.

Yup not a bad deal here in India.
This is certainly not a thread but just check What do I get by paying 3 dollars per month!!

Star Cricket-- All the Live Action from Australian and English Domestic cricket.
Also international Cricket from Australia,New Zeland and England.
IPL, Champions League.

ESPN-- All the NBA action Live and American Football league.

Star Sports-- All the Major Tennis and Golf events Live.Formula one and other racing events live.

Also all the football action from EPL.

Neo Cricket-- All the live cricket from India,Srilanka and Pakistan.
Football Bundesliga Major matches on week ends.

Tensports--International Cricket from Pakistan and WI.
ICL.Football Dutch league live.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread