Australian Open

'twas sad to see Roddick go so early. He'll dominate the Wimbledon and the US Open surely :D.

My hopes are pinned on Jimmy Blake. Cmon James!

I watched the Ferrer and Ferrero game and Ferrer played some of the best tennis i have ever seen in my life.

Fox Sports have normally shown his games so people arent probaly aware of him, but if i had to bet on someone to win the tournament (apart from Federer) i'd definetly put my cash on Ferrer!

Mussles from Brussels will win for sure.

not if Nole has somtthin to say about it, he just beat Ferrer in straught sets and is now going to face the winner of Federer/Blake match. and he will beat Federer.

and at cricketman, Roddick will never win anything with that kind agame and that kinda attitude, Im suprised that he didnt pick up some sort of fine for the things he said to the chair ump.

Roddicks way off his game as always. He just doesn't have the mindset to play without his aggressive serving, and even that isn't at his peak anymore. Even Janko Tipsarevic would be able to knock him off his game probably.

I though todays game between Ferrer and Djokovic was good. Despite the scoreline the game showed some good tennis especially the 3rd set. I am suprised Djokovic got fatigued. I dont like djokovic.

I dont like him just because well, i guess you dont like hewitt but we love him, just sort of like that, i dont like djokovic for the same reason you dont like hewitt. Arrogance.

Maria Sharapova absolutely blasted Jankovic and could not believe Ivanovic dropping frist set 6-0 to Hantuchova. Good that she came back to win next two sets.

The final will be one eye candy affair. :)

Nothing tonight,but we have a Saturday night date with Sharapova and Ivanonic.

Ana Ivanovic,I thought came back really well to win the semi after being 6-0 down in the first set.

For the men's,I hope Nadal gets knocked out,would like to see a different final for once.

Yeah what a amazing victory for Ivanonic. She lost the first 8 games of the match and fought hard to win. I thought she would run away with it after winning the second set. But Sharapova will be to strong for Ivanonic i reckon she will win in straight sets.

Users who are viewing this thread