Australian Open

Bloody hell, the first night match is still going on between Serena Williams and someone and its 11pm!!! lol, and there sill in the first set!

Hewitt wont be on till after midnight!

Going to be a tough match for them physically. They must've been hoping Federer finished 2 hours earlier.

And if it's a 5 setter, it's going to finish at 5am. How late can they play?

Whenever i think, i know games have gone as late as 1:30am-2:00am, i reckon they will be on court at around 12:00 am.

What an absolute cracker of a match Tipsarevic! To push Federer right to the line. It was an absolute thriller but was always behind in the final games. Still, to push Federer to a 10-8 set victory is tough in anyones books.

Yeah that was a great match, i mean even at the end of the match Federer you could tell was just so tired and had been worked over, and in other matches its just like he's been at practise or something.

Last edited:
wow...
_43011047_jankovic_splits.jpg

Really happy that Hewitt won today; he's my favourite player. He really had to work hard though. He should have won it in the fourth set but Baghdatis had an adrenaline rush and dug deep to come back into a match that should have been long over.

It's not how late, but how early and that is until there is a result.

This game is probably the latest game ever. I woke up at 4am while they were just starting the 5th.

The game still took 4 and a half hours, which shows there was fatigue from time to time. But it's the longest game there has ever been. Hewitt could well take this tournament.

Federer escapes who would have thought an unknown would push him this far. As usual his serving was great until he was serving for the set. His opponent played really well took it to Federer.

Good to see Hewitt move on.

It's not how late, but how early and that is until there is a result.

This game is probably the latest game ever. I woke up at 4am while they were just starting the 5th.

The game still took 4 and a half hours, which shows there was fatigue from time to time. But it's the longest game there has ever been. Hewitt could well take this tournament.

Yep, it went damn late. I went to sleep at 2:00-2:30.

Yeah, but it was like soccer last year. I used to hate it but I stayed up to watch the World Cup games :p

Did you do an all nighter Sean?

No! Was waaaay too tired. Just watched until Hewitt was up 4-1 in the 2nd set.

Why would you expect me to do an all nighter?

Users who are viewing this thread