Australian Open

Last edited:
Nadal must be really annoyed now had a great chance to win the open seeing Federer isn't even in the Final.

can't believe it Federer and Nadal both out i am a big fan of Djokovic and he should win Tsonga has had a great 2 weeks but i am not sure whether he can maintain this level throughout the year he is doing a Baghdatis.

props to Marija for wining she was clearly the best player in on the womens side but Ana beat some good players too and she will win one this year i hope.

o well Nole still got it tomorow but i am worried about this Tsonga guy he is good.

I havent seen Tsonga in action.
So,am in a real fix as to whom to put my Vcasho n.
I think i'll go with Novak.

born in Serbia, moved to Canada when i was 12.
only Serbain that likes cricket belive me.

I believe you. Who will play cricket there.

I havent seen Tsonga in action.
So,am in a real fix as to whom to put my Vcasho n.
I think i'll go with Novak.

Yeah the head says Novak but heart says Mohammad Ali lookalike.

props to Marija for wining she was clearly the best player in on the womens side but Ana beat some good players too and she will win one this year i hope.

Sharapova was simply devastating throughout the tournament.

Last edited:
Great match between Djokovic and Federer i was listening to it on the radio and it seemed Federer was very so-so some good shots mixed with some shanks. Good match nice tennis played especially by Djokovic should be a great final.

Strong win for Sharapova. Was solid all the way through the tournament and just watching her thump Henin Hardenne shows quality. Sad to see Ivanovic lose (How could you want her to lose!).

Tsonga is probably the under-dog for this. Most years it's been the person people least expect who end up winning. He's got such a good all-round game and his mindset to tennis itself is what helps him. Should be a great game but everyone will be going for him.

Djokovic is looking good for the title.

He he he !
Novak has won....
He was imitating Maria on Day 1 of the Aussie Open.

And now he has to dance with her :p

Users who are viewing this thread