Australia's Injury List

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
He did well against the South Africans I might add, despite not taking the world by storm. Better him than Clark or Lee, who have little more than two years left in them. And he's a real workhorse, never gets injured......

P

pcfan123

He is absolutely horrible, I won't expect anything half decent from him in the upcoming game.

He should not even be in our Test team to be honest, he only ever performed against England, but cmon that's England :doh

Yea silly old England, the only thing they are good at is winning the Ashes.

TumTum

International Cricketer
He did well against the South Africans I might add, despite not taking the world by storm. Better him than Clark or Lee, who have little more than two years left in them. And he's a real workhorse, never gets injured......

I think he averaged 1 wicket per innings, and the SA batsmen used his outswingers to their own advantage.

He is a worse problem than Lee in ODIs, absolutely horrible bowling in the 7th ODI against England.

And remmember him in ODI's against SA here in Aus? He got smashed everywhere.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Lee is useless to us in tests now. Does he have the stamina to last bowling 30 overs at 150km/h every game?

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

Lee is useless to us in tests now. Does he have the stamina to last bowling 30 overs a game?

Good question, Lee is not the type of bowler to slow down his pace so he can bowl more overs. He is 100% effort and full throttle every delivery. Honestly can't see him playing much more Test cricket, I think next big injury and he is done for good from the longer versions. Will be around in 2020 for a long time still I am sure.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Just been told by the Chairman of selectors that I'm a reserve for Hauritz. I'm expecting to play the 5th ODI.

P

pcfan123

One thing about the selectors, they get a lot of bashing but they did pick Hauritz even when he was almost kicked out of his state side, and he has turned out to be a decent bowler.

So props deserved there.

TumTum

International Cricketer
Just been told by the Chairman of selectors that I'm a reserve for Hauritz. I'm expecting to play the 5th ODI.

:happy:happy:happy

Lee is a strong bowler, he still has the stamina to bowl a whole day, he still has a few years left in him.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is turning into a joke. Now Henriques is out injured with a hamstring problem.

Oh well, I'm sitting down by the phone right now playing the waiting game ...

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
WTF Henriques was meant to be making his mark not getting a free trip to India. And the irony is Mr injury still hasn't gone down.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
WTF Henriques was meant to be making his mark not getting a free trip to India. And the irony is Mr injury still hasn't gone down.

I will not be surprise if he now go down :laugh

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I don't know if it has been mentioned, but you can hardly list players who retired two years ago in an injury list.

Users who are viewing this thread