Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

This tour may seem pointless but i'm sure bdesh will give NZ a run for their money!

In Bangladesh conditions maybe. In our conditions. Well. You're dreaming! Plus we have Shane Bond and Daryl Tuffey back.

Hopefully Mash is all fit by then. he says he is gona play the next Zim tour. and i feel he is rushing it. he should just chill the eff down, and take some break.

oh also 3 of the other bowlers injured themselves during last series. totally forgot about them. Razzak, Rubel, Nazmul. they should recover soon. and hopefully we will have a full team for India, Eng, and this series.

We must play three seamers in NZ and I think Mashrafe, Shahadat and Mahbubul are the best options.

you should NEVER be a selector!! NEVER!

we already have crappy 1s

Odd tour tbh. One test is a little pointless if you ask me.

Any more would be a waste of TV as nobody would tune in.

Unless its a Test Only tour, they should keep it at 5 ODI's 1 Test..and maybe 2 T20's instead of 1. More monies and viewers.

(P.S. I love test cricket but I'll be damned if the average joe out there who calls himself a cricket fan is able to sit through an entire test match)

Last edited:
Any more would be a waste of TV as nobody would tune in.

Unless its a Test Only tour, they should keep it at 5 ODI's 1 Test..and maybe 2 T20's instead of 1.

Nah, two tests should be the minimum, even that's rough if you ask me.

2/3 tests
5 Odi's
1 20/20

1 should be minimum and 2 max :p If they want any more Tests do a test only tour for a month!

I hope Bangladesh is able to give a fight to NZ anyways :p

1 should be minimum and 2 max :p If they want any more Tests do a test only tour for a month!

I'd have to agree with Howsie sorry.

For a full tour like the Australian one it should be:
3 Tests
5 ODI's
1 T20
This should also of been the case with our tour to Sri Lanka.

For the Bangladesh tour it should probably be:
2 Tests
3 ODI's
1 T20

Five ODI's against BNG is a bit too much to be completely fair and since it has to really be an odd number I think 3 is the right option. Just one T20 as its just killing the game and they are always going to have at least one now.
With the tests one is completly pointless...

For a full ICC tour to take place,there has to be a minimum of 2 Tests and 3 ODIs.
You can also have a max of 2 T20i's.

As far as this one is concerned, I think NZ could do well without the Test match and convert it to another T20.

Thank God no games at Queenstown this time :D

Queenstown is a nice venue.Dunno what problem you have with the same.

I think McCullum proved that the ground ws a belter. Bangaldesh were just woeful.

For a full ICC tour to take place,there has to be a minimum of 2 Tests and 3 ODIs.
You can also have a max of 2 T20i's.

As far as this one is concerned, I think NZ could do well without the Test match and convert it to another T20.

No thanks.

So that we don't get bundled out for 90 odd runs and let Mccullum break all the batting records in the world.

khalek added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

you should NEVER be a selector!! NEVER!

we already have crappy 1s

Yes because on seaming tracks we can expect the NZ batsmen to do a Floyd Reifer by going with 3 spinners.

no i meant you picked the worst of the worst seamers.

We must play three seamers in NZ and I think Mashrafe, Shahadat and Mahbubul are the best options.

shahdat mahbubul ?? really?

Mashrafe, Rubel Hossain, Nazmul/Rasel

waaaaaaat one test??

that's the dumbest thing ever. How is Bangladesh sopostu improve when their team plays one test on a tour??

I expect a better showing by Bangladesh then their last time.

Users who are viewing this thread