Bat Pics for bat making

jeromedascorp said:
well I can see a difference. Looks AWESOME!!

Thanks. Here's a morrant UltraMax at 512x1024. Not the most exciting bat in the world but hey.

Attachments

• Morrant_Ultramax.jpg
    Morrant_Ultramax.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 272
now that Kookaburra is AWESOME!! I hope you named the .fsh file the same as in the bat pack cos I really wanna have all these bats in the game!!

jeromedascorp said:
now that Kookaburra is AWESOME!! I hope you named the .fsh file the same as in the bat pack cos I really wanna have all these bats in the game!!

Thanks. :) It'll be up to Barmyarmy and Langerrox as to what's included in the bat pack. They've been doing a huge amount of hard work and have already made most of the bats at 256x512 and I'm sure the quality is excellent. That having been said, I do think my bats @ 512x1024 look pretty sweet (I think I'm getting pretty good at it, not that it's rocket science!) and so I might consider releasing an ultra hi-res pack if there's demand for it after they've released theirs and if they don't mind.

Langerrox is coordinating the 2GB (not sure if he knows that yet :p)
I'm concentrating on BLIC editing for a bit.

barmyarmy said:
Langerrox is coordinating the 2GB (not sure if he knows that yet :p)

I'll make sure he knows! :)

So this is the first bat I've made at 512x1024 from scratch, i.e., not using the BLIC images. Not because I'm expanding my horizons or anything but BLIC doesn't have the Woodworm bats (I think?). So here's a Woodworm Torch @ 512x1024 made from images from their website.

Attachments

• Woodworm_Torch.jpg
    Woodworm_Torch.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 236
jonah said:

:D And here's Flintoff's Premier Wand to keep it company. The detail isn't as high as the Torch but that's because of the photo, not me!

Attachments

• Woodworm_Wand.jpg
    Woodworm_Wand.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 216
barmyarmy said:
Nice to be able to read the lettering on the bat... :)
Still no-one having crashing probs with 2GB?

Isn't it just! I certainly haven't had any crashes so far. :D
Technically though, I suppose my bats are 4GB?!

In honour of Paul Collingwood's call up to the England squad, here's the Slazenger V800 with orange grip. I am torn as to whether to keep the grip orange or make it black like Ian Bell has it. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Slazenger_V800_01.jpg
    Slazenger_V800_01.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 187
  • Slazenger_V800_02.jpg
    Slazenger_V800_02.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 181
An orange grip looks better imo

Any chance of these being released soon? They look so good I'm dying to play with them lol

Users who are viewing this thread