Adriano123's Graphic Downloads(few loading screens released)

adriano great work mate can you make a loading screen out of this picture :happy

Attachments

• cou1v.jpg
    cou1v.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 89
Sure i will by the way i have made 1 of Brian lara which also looks good , i will post it in a while

shanewarne said:
adriano great work mate can you make a loading screen out of this picture :happy
here u go..

Attachments

• 341cf61cb6f2f38262f7203d0d3bde7b.zip
    127.2 KB · Views: 3
It would be nice if you posted some screenshots Adriano, that way we can judge your work before we download it.

hondeyho said:
It would be nice if you posted some screenshots Adriano, that way we can judge your work before we download it.

he has posted screenshots mostly, and the one above where he hasn't the picture is right above it.

Is that it, I would of done more with if it I got that request.

My mistake anyway, no need to argue.

sorry man if it isnt good as i didnt check it my self..And i am new to the site as well as these C2K5 making things so certainly hondeyho dont compare my work with urs as u look more experianced than me.And by the Way i dont knw a single thing abt graphic designing or some just made these things by the help of u guys tutorials...So sorry if they arent good as i try my best

I'm not saying that it's not good, you misunderstand.

Your work is good, but If I was in your position to make that Loading Screen, I would of wanted to do something interesting with it, to make it look more... interesting :D

I never make people feel bad about themselves, so keep it up Adriano.

i wasnt feeling bad or misunderstanding u i know wht u wanted to say...No Probss Man..

hondeyho said:
If I was in your position to make that Loading Screen, I would of wanted to do something interesting with it

Mate...thoughts,imagination and creativity differs from people to people!!!!:happy

I think its better to boost his skills by our encouragement rather than comparing!!!

Carry on Adriano with ur Good start... :cheers
Good Luck for ur future stuffs!!!

Cheers
Surendar

LARA loading screen

here is brian lara loading screen..Next up will b Kevin peitersens....

Attachments

• scr1.jpg
    scr1.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 341cf61cb6f2f38262f7203d0d3bde7b.zip
    162.7 KB · Views: 9
Mate....this is my kind request to u.............

Please dont allow sardar's faces in the screens... :rolleyes:

The work is good but why are u allowing sardar to peep in there at the corner :eek:

lara loading screen is great but just like surendar mentioned can you remove the sardar from th picture :clap

can any tell me how to remove it with the help of photoshop CS2 as i am absolutely new to it and i cant cut the last place in the screen as it wont look nice

Ok i got them removed with the help of paint..So in the next loading screens u wont c him..

Can you make this loading screen??I created this picture..Will wait for the loading screen!

Attachments

• Dravid1.jpg
    Dravid1.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 52

Users who are viewing this thread