Bat Pics for bat making

waugh machine said:
Any chance of these being released soon? They look so good I'm dying to play with them lol

Thanks for the feedback. :) I'm afraid you'll have to exercise a little patience! :) First you get to play with the full 2GB bat pack that Langerrox is co-ordinating which I think he'll publish before long. Then I'll release the 4GB pack for the graphics whores out there (like myself :D) on a team by team basis starting with England (sorry, but my prerogative!) and then Australia. Obviously there will be some overlap but getting the first pack done will take the longest time given the number of bats needed per squad. Bear in mind that the .fsh files for each bat have grown from 32k to 516k each! So we're probably talking about quite large downloads, hence the team by team release.

Many thanks! I should point out that, in addition to being a graphics whore, I am also a Reputation whore. :D Come on, shower me in glory! :cheesy

*EDIT: It has been brought to my attention that this ':cheesy' is a smiley flipping the bird with both hands. To me, it's a smiley doing a good impression of The Fonz, giving 2 thumbs up, hence it's 'cheesy' name. Am I just innocent, naive, and plain wrong?

Last edited:
To keep the doubters (you know who you are!) at bay a little longer as to the value of making 4GB bats @512x1024, I enter into evidence Marcus Trescothick's signature bat....
....complete with signature! Who's your daddy?!:cool:

Attachments

• GM_Maxi_707_4GB.jpg
    GM_Maxi_707_4GB.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 243
Now you're just showing off :p .
No, terrific stuff, they look superb mate, but you're being so mean by showing us these and not letting us use them ;) :upray :D

jonah said:
Now you're just showing off :p .
No, terrific stuff, they look superb mate, but you're being so mean by showing us these and not letting us use them ;) :upray :D

I take my orders from a higher power! Be patient and ye shall receive. :)

Hopefully Geraint Jones will actually make full use of his Puma Classic 6000 against the Aussies in the second test tomorrow. I'd prefer not to see him batting until Friday though!

I haven't got the handle quite right on this one yet but it will be fixed by the time you all get hold of it. :D

Attachments

• Puma_Classic_6000.jpg
    Puma_Classic_6000.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 223
I'd give you more rep but the site won't let me:(

Seriously though, amazing work, can't wait to be able to use them in-game.

Great work everybody, but am I the only one who thinks that you are taking it a bit too far. I mean, I love the bat pack released and the 2gb one will be great as well, but 4gb?? Is it really that necessary to waste your time on this. Unless you've no other work ;)

Adarsh said:
Great work everybody, but am I the only one who thinks that you are taking it a bit too far.

Hopefully!:)

Adarsh said:
Is it really that necessary to waste your time on this. Unless you've no other work ;)

Other work?!

barmyarmy said:
Do you work in cricket shop and own a digital camera? :p

No and yes respectively.
But I haven't used the digital camera in some years. I'm just a legend!:rolleyes:

*EDIT: Have fixed the Puma Classic 6000 handle and added the side graphics.

Attachments

• Puma_Classic_6000_03.jpg
    Puma_Classic_6000_03.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
I'm not trying to cram the 4GB thing down anyone's throat but...
...a challenge was raised and this is stage one of the answer to that challenge! Stay tuned for stages 2 and 3 tomorrow. I must say, I'm quite pleased with this one. :D

Attachments

• Britannia_bat.jpg
    Britannia_bat.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 196
awsome work mate, i can't wait till this comes out , and for Adesh when you play on a 32inch lcd the 4g bats will look the shizz. keep up the great stuff

aight guys i don'tnderstand what's the difference between 4 gb bats? Are they big in size or something else?

Users who are viewing this thread