Bat Pics for bat making

Adarsh said:
Btw, your signature definitely makes sense.

I like to think so :)

Now, as work progresses on my 4Gb bat pack I have hit a couple of problems. I can not find any decent images for the SG Century or SG Sunny Tonny. If any of our Indian friends out there have any images which are at least 500 pixels in height (and preferably higher) of these bats, that would really help. As you will have seen through this thread already, I am giving equal attention to all bats in an effort to make the absolute best bat pack possible. However, I can't work miracles! So please post the images if you have them. Cheers! :cheers

You can see the current state of play from the images below. Clearly, they are not of the same quality of the other bats posted here so far. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Attachments

• SG_Bats.jpg
    SG_Bats.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 200
dood what happened to the Australian bats?

waugh machine said:
dood what happened to the Australian bats?

I have been helping Langerrox with the 2GB batpack (i.e., all my bats seen here sampled down to 2GB. He's already done the aussie bats and so I'm trying to help with the ones not done so far. Once that's done I can get to the 4GB aussie bats. It's a team game: afterall, we can't expect Langerrox to do all the bats himself. :)

great work!!!!!!!! :happy

not trying to be annoying but Bell no longer uses A Slazenger V800. he uses their new range and the one he has i m not sure if it has been released for general consumers yet. It has something like SXi on the front so if you could find some pictures and make one that would be great.
One other thing- the handle of Flintoffs bat should be black because in the Woodworm Wand series Red=Pioneer Silver=Performance Black=Premier and he has a premier like me :D

good stuff though keep it up

also as Langerrox has made the aussie bats will you be able to make a bat pack that has both your bats and his because that would be perfect.

could you also please make the Puma Velocity (used by Ian Blackwell)

thanks alot, much rep for you :D

Somerset_Rule said:
great work!!!!!!!! :happy

not trying to be annoying but Bell no longer uses A Slazenger V800. he uses their new range and the one he has i m not sure if it has been released for general consumers yet. It has something like SXi on the front

That's well spotted! See the pictures below: one on the left from June 4th and one from last week on the right. Sneaky bugger! Mind you his innings were over so quickly, it's not surprising I missed it!

Somerset_Rule said:
also as Langerrox has made the aussie bats will you be able to make a bat pack that has both your bats and his because that would be perfect.

yes, that will be the 2GB pack. My 4GB pack will use different images because while sampling downwards from high-res images is ok, sampling upwards from low-res images results in disappointing quality like the Century bats above. I will get them all done eventually! :)

indiancricketer said:
you guys know the bat pack...it says create a roster How do i do that...i been trying to figure it out but i don't know how

Start the game. Go into My Cricket > Load/Save and then choose Save Roster. Give it the same name as your profile. So if your profile name is OWZAT then you must name your roster OWZAT as well.

Quit the game. Go to the C2K5 directory which is created in My Documents. Inside the folder that's called OWZAT.ros is your roster file of the same name. Delete it. Put the roster from the batpack in that folder and rename it OWZAT so that it matches the folder name and profile name. You're all done.

*In case you weren't paying attention at the beginning, OWZAT is just an example name. USE THE NAME THAT IS THE SAME AS YOUR PROFILE NAME.

Attachments

• 50822.jpg
    50822.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 169
  • 52081.jpg
    52081.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 170
barmyarmy said:
Yeah I noticed in the first test he was using a new bat but couldn't find pics of it anywhere.

same i tried all the online stores but they didnt seem to have any sign of them. i presume the new range hasnt been released.

Start the game. Go into My Cricket > Load/Save and then choose Save Roster. Give it the same name as your profile. So if your profile name is OWZAT then you must name your roster OWZAT as well.

Quit the game. Go to the C2K5 directory which is created in My Documents. Inside the folder that's called OWZAT.ros is your roster file of the same name. Delete it. Put the roster from the batpack in that folder and rename it OWZAT so that it matches the folder name and profile name. You're all done.

*In case you weren't paying attention at the beginning, OWZAT is just an example name. USE THE NAME THAT IS THE SAME AS YOUR PROFILE NAME.

which bat back is this refering to?

can somebody help?

i downloaded the bat pack for cricket 2005. i extracted all the files into the correct file and then put the roster into my documents/ea sports/es sports cricket 2005/myname.ros and renamed the file accordingly. howver when i play the game there is no sign of the bats can anyone help?

Somerset_Rule said:
can somebody help? i downloaded the bat pack for cricket 2005. i extracted all the files into the correct file and then put the roster into my documents/ea sports/es sports cricket 2005/myname.ros and renamed the file accordingly. howver when i play the game there is no sign of the bats can anyone help?

You're sure you extracted the files to the root directory? Best thing to do is to delete your old profile and start again from scratch. Start with the profile, then the roster with the same name. DO NOT COPY OVER AN OLD ROSTER. DELETE IT AND PUT IN THE NEW ONE.

Users who are viewing this thread