Bat Pics for bat making

Turbanation said:
Excellent work Burma cant wait for the 4gb bat pack.

Cheers! :) Shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks before my first releases: complete collection of bats for the Ashes series plus MRF, Ihsan, Britannia, Hero Honda (with the rest to follow) :D

In honour of Australia's collapse today, here's a Gray-Nicolls Phoenix for Matthew Hayden. I know it's not the 380 version he uses but finding images of that is next to impossible.

Attachments

• GN_Phoenix.jpg
    GN_Phoenix.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 208
Here's the Malik MB Gold as used by Mohammed Hafeez (apparently). I'm doing the MB bats at the moment. Can someone tell me who uses the MB Sher and the MB Zulfi please? Also, why doesn't bat 48 (77f669a3b513ea5acea4aa912e456757.fsh) show up in the player editor?

Should we even be making the Sher and Zulfi or should we be making the ones like Sarfi, Tiger, Legend, Strokemaster?

Attachments

• MB_Gold.jpg
    MB_Gold.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Burma taht As looks better than teh real thing, absolute brilliance

OK. After some serious effort, I've managed to produce Shane Warne's County bat in 4GB. :D There are no pictures of this bat (in a useful form) anywhere on the web so I had to produce this pretty much completely from scratch. Praise be to Photoshop! :hpraise

Attachments

• Warne_County.jpg
    Warne_County.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 137
Burma's Finest said:
Thanks Freddie but the image of the front is just too small. Needs to be 500pixels tall at least.

:crying Dammit, sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread