Bat Pics for bat making

Mine don't have any "spaces/breaks" in the red and blue lines, but I think you get them like that now. The gold(yellow) lines round the edges are quite thick. Mine also have the Proudly South African logo at the bottom.

I would be very happy if I can use this bat in the game! :cool:

Johann said:
I would be very happy if I can use this bat in the game! :cool:

And in time you shall.:)
Quick Woodworm update. I finally got a good look at the back of Pietersen's bat and so I've added the sponsor's logo at the toe-end. Also working on a revision of Flintoff's with new colours and Barclays logo on the back. Should be able to do that tomorrow when I get a better look at it.

Attachments

• Torch_Revised.jpg
    Torch_Revised.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 139
I'd stick the B&S in the 2GB bat pack and reupload. You're still using my ropey 2 min job from the original bat pack.

barmyarmy said:
I'd stick the B&S in the 2GB bat pack and reupload. You're still using my ropey 2 min job from the original bat pack.
I'm not responsible for the 2GB batpack: it was published too soon, without my consultation, and without proper accreditation so no more 2GB bats from me. 4GB pack will be ready in a few weeks with B&S Fireblade, County Warne World Record, and other exclusive content. Sorry to make you wait but that's just how it's got to be. (Will also release with an updated, re-edited roster). I think you'll find it'll be worth the wait though. :D

Burma's Finest said:
I'm not responsible for the 2GB batpack: it was published too soon, without my consultation, and without proper accreditation so no more 2GB bats from me. 4GB pack will be ready in a few weeks with B&S Fireblade, County Warne World Record, and other exclusive content. Sorry to make you wait but that's just how it's got to be. (Will also release with an updated, re-edited roster). I think you'll find it'll be worth the wait though. :D

I wasn't credited either... :p
Do you have a list of the 48 bats you plan on using yet?

Edit: Just checked the readme and you were credited. What was your concern?

barmyarmy said:
I wasn't credited either... :p
Do you have a list of the 48 bats you plan on using yet?

Edit: Just checked the readme and you were credited. What was your concern?

I have a preliminary list that is subject to change depending on the availability of images and starting XIs. Preference is given to regular starting players rather than squad members. I could still use your advice about that phantom 49th bat I mentioned in your profile editing thread if you have any ideas on that front. I'm thinking that if you enter 49 (or 30 in hex or whatever it is) then the game must look up a file of a certain name. If we find out what that name is, then we can just create an fsh file with the same name?

As for the accreditation, this is not purely personal. When you published your batpack you included the list of bats and who made each one. I expected that to be released as well this time. It's not about glory, just simple respect, which is why I imagine you published your list the way you did. Anyway, what's done is done.

As promised, and in honour of Freddie's 102 today, here's his updated Wand. I think it's accurate. :)

Attachments

• Freddie01.jpg
    Freddie01.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 123
  • Freddie02.jpg
    Freddie02.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 120
when are you going to post the woodworm flame (flintoffs new bat) and KP's bat with red bull logo, there great :hpraise

Chimp123 said:
when are you going to post the woodworm flame (flintoffs new bat) and KP's bat with red bull logo, there great :hpraise
It's called The Flame is it? Are you sure. If so, I need to change the text on the front. That's a good spot if you're right.

Users who are viewing this thread