Bat Pics for bat making

thats a great bat when are you going to realise it?
england are doing well aussies 21/2 :)

would you be able to realise the new torch and flame today, im not good at downloading bat packs, the bats always go to the wrong people, i downloaded the 2gb today and i cant get the bats going to the right people

22/3 aussies :)

Chimp123 said:
would you be able to realise the new torch and flame today, im not good at downloading bat packs, the bats always go to the wrong people, i downloaded the 2gb today and i cant get the bats going to the right people

22/3 aussies :)
Realised that the back of The Flame has a black stencil effect around the worm. Painfully slow work, but dutifully done :)

As for installing bat packs: just follow the instructions. There should be no problems.

Attachments

• Flame_back.jpg
    Flame_back.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 167
ok, I'll just follow your instructions, when aare you going to realise it?

Chimp relax its definately gonna be a while yet these are the early stages. The 2gb bat pack was only released 1 or 2 days ago!

Johann said:
Mine don't have any "spaces/breaks" in the red and blue lines, but I think you get them like that now. The gold(yellow) lines round the edges are quite thick. Mine also have the Proudly South African logo at the bottom.

I would be very happy if I can use this bat in the game! :cool:

baie lekker, mine too! I reckon the version in the game looks better than my real thing!

langerrox said:
great work, where did you get the pics from?
That's the key to 4GB work. A lot of the time you have to custom build the bats from scratch as I did with the Flame and the back of the Fireblade and as I'm doing with the BDM Dynamic Power at the moment. It's very slow work but it pays off in the end.

yeh i tried making that new freddie bat, i just coloured the worm diff colour and make W on front Black, but that was 1gb so not very noticable

As Gilchrist is the next man in, I thought we ought to have his signature bat. After all, it's unlikely we'll get a good look at it for real once Freddie starts bowling. :D

Attachments

• Gilchrist.jpg
    Gilchrist.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 148
Langeveldt said:
baie lekker, mine too! I reckon the version in the game looks better than my real thing!

I agree with that! The bat in the game looks brilliant! Can't wait to use it!

aussie1st said:
Wow BF that is awesome. Where did you find such a good picture?
Thanks for the feedback. Here's my first effort at a 4GB Gray-Nicolls Matrix. I suspect that there are a couple of details missing so if anyone can tell me what's missing....
... in the mean time I'll keep ploughing on with it.

Attachments

• Hogg.jpg
    Hogg.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 132

Users who are viewing this thread