Bat Pics for bat making

G35 said:
Man these look awesome
release them as soon as possible!
Hehe :) All in due course! For now, here's Shahid Afridi's MB Malik Sher Amin :D
(Thanks to MAJID-A for the photos)

Attachments

• Malik_MB_Sher.jpg
    Malik_MB_Sher.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Great stuff man, just check my advise as to the revisions of your team list for Pakistan. And by the way its Majid, reps for you anyway.

EDIT: tried giving reps but didn't allow me

MAJID-A said:
Great stuff man, just check my advise as to the revisions of your team list for Pakistan. And by the way its Majid, reps for you anyway.

EDIT: tried giving reps but didn't allow me
Sorry about the typo, fixed now! As for the reps, just keep trying :)

saurabh2185 said:
I only wanted to help you.
I could, but they're not big enough for 4GB. They are for 2GB. If you want them done, I suggest you ask one of the other bat makers as I really don't have time to do 2GB stuff I'm afraid. All help is appreciated in terms of finding images but they need to be at least 500 pixels tall. Cheers.

The big one, on the other hand... :D Which bat would you like it to replace?

saurabh2185 said:
Any one as you wish. thanks
Yeah, but I need to put it in an .fsh file. Have you downloaded the c2k05 batpack? If so, then just tell me which player you particularly want it for and I can then replace it accordingly.

1GB = 128x256 :crying
2GB = 256x512 :)
4GB = 512x1024 :D

saurabh2185 said:
yes i have downloaded the c2k05 batpack . I want it for Andrew Flintoff and sachin tendulkar
Ask and ye shall receive... :D

Attachments

• KC_Thunder.jpg
    KC_Thunder.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 9d1050b7677c477d230e5874080e4e7f.zip
    518.9 KB · Views: 30
Great work man . Any help regarding bat pic's ask me.
would this bat also works for andrew flintoff

saurabh2185 said:
Great work man . Any help regarding bat pic's ask me.
would this bat also works for andrew flintoff
Yes, it will work for Flintoff as well. I included 2 .fsh files which should cover both Tendulkar and Flintoff as you asked.

As for the bat pics. If you ever find large images of bats just PM them to me and I'll post which ever ones are appropriate. Thanks for the help.

What I'm really after at the moment is large pics of CA Pro 2000 and BDM Dynamic Power Super (the back in particular) :help

tell me how to attach image while sending PM. I have found a ca pro 2000 pic.

Please make a VVS Laxman bat from this pic.

Last edited:
saurabh2185 said:
tell me how to attach image while sending PM. I have found a ca pro 2000 pic.

Please make a VVS Laxman bat from this pic.
I can indeed do this but it will still be a bit blurry because of the image. Anyway, for now I want to show off my 4GB Bellingham & Smith Fireblade :D I made the back of the bat from scratch. I'm quite pleased with how it came out. :D

Attachments

• Fireblade.jpg
    Fireblade.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 141

Users who are viewing this thread