Bat Pics for bat making

Inspired by my efforts to finish the Smasher Bully (picture 1), I became determined to finish the Smasher range. I discovered that there is another version of the Smasher PRO which seems to be used by some West Indies players. So here it is (in picture 2): :D

Attachments

• Smasher Bully.jpg
    Smasher Bully.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 133
  • Smasher PRO Windies.jpg
    Smasher PRO Windies.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 133
speechless :eek: :clap :clap :mad :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :rolleyes: but how will u fit in all the bats :eek: :noway

ha ha

BF did you notice that Younis Khan' BDM has no sticker on the bottom of the back or writing between the D and the M. Look!
56155388.jpg

Attachments

• bdm pic.jpg
    bdm pic.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Younis Khan.jpg
    Younis Khan.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 99
Last edited by a moderator:
Madsalty said:
BF did you notice that Younis Khan' BDM has no sticker on the bottom of the back or writing between the D and the M. Look!
Yes, well that really doesn't matter as he seems to have trouble stickering his bat in general. I think he gets confused as to where to put them all. :p

Also, I was too busy pedantically noticing that Salman Butt uses an API-G as opposed to an API-G Power. So I have dealt with this as you can see below.;)

Attachments

• API-Gs.jpg
    API-Gs.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 99
This one's been hanging over me for ages but I've finally got it done now.:D It's Irfan Pathan's RNS Larsons Gold Star:

Attachments

• RNS Larsons.jpg
    RNS Larsons.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 102
h123786 said:
speechless :eek: :clap :clap :mad :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :rolleyes: but how will u fit in all the bats :eek: :noway

Excellent question, deserves an answer imo

It will get an answer eventually but all I can say for the moment is don't worry about it and help BF to finish off the bats he needs.

Users who are viewing this thread