Bat Pics for bat making

Colin could you watch the highlights of the WI vs AUS match on your highlights feed and check out gayles bat i think hes got a sticker or something special of the back of it!

superb superb as always hey BF will u release one more batpack for testing

this bat pack could go on for ever, cricket players bats are going to keep changing so its going to take ages to complete it with the right bats going to the right people.

great bats BF

Last edited:
OK, well here is an update for you. I will release a complete Alpha Testing pack and roster next Monday. I only need to make three more bats for that and make sure the roster works properly. It will not be the ultimate 4GB pack as that still needs a bit more work, but it will be a complete bat pack which you can play with. :D

For now, here is the Malik MB Zulfi as used by Shoaib Malik and made completely from scratch:

Attachments

• Malik MB Zulfi.jpg
    Malik MB Zulfi.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 80
i smell a lot of paint there ! :p nah, just joking. good work as always. :)
btw, is it just me or the zulfi text looks a bit larger than it should be ?

wow BF,where u release these bats man.......please make Afridi's Malik Sher bat and if u already made it then tell me where to find it..thanks

BF if ur releasing a batpack then please release Pakistan Batpack......in this batpack u release all the bats use by all Pakistani players.......

Most of the people in Pakistan using Dialup Connections including me and it is difficult to download a batpack with 100 bats...so please this is a request from me......

hey wait a minute he will release a complete batpack buddy complete for all teams and he has mastered all arts of bat-making

Giles bat has a bbcv.co.uk sticker or something on it if you didn't know already!

Users who are viewing this thread