Bat Pics for bat making

when i got to play the game, it says this:

Async load 4a35c6....... fsh. failed

what the heck do i do?? help please thanks

I get the same thing. Its a problem that i faced after i didn't install the game properly. Im re-installing the game now. meh, could be a blessing in discuise (sp) as my root folder was sooooooooooooooooooooooo unorganized and full of stupid stuff.

NOW MY GAME IS CRASHING!!!! because of this stupid patch. i dl it excatally the way it told me to, the player faces have changed, but the bats are still the same old sh*t bats. how do i stop my game from crashing!?!?

Considering how many people have downloaded this patch (which numbers in the hundreds) and the number of people posting that it doesn't work (less than 10) what can we assume? We can assume that you have NOT, in fact, followed the instructions. If you follow the instructions it WILL work. If you don't understand them then just say so.

younis using a BAS Vampire??

i get all the bats rite but younis always using BAS rather than BDM

For those who are complaining... to rid yourself of the errors go to;

x:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005\data

then click on "face" (MS Dos Batch File) then follow the instructions. This will fix the missing .fsh files error.

If you get a problem, please just ask instead of complaining and saying the work is rubbish.

britishchampion said:

then click on "face" (MS Dos Batch File) then follow the instructions. This will fix the missing .fsh files error.

If you get a problem, please just ask instead of complaining and saying the work is rubbish.
Couldn't agree more! Whats up with the retards that cant follow a simple installion then call his work rubbish, Bad form guys...

I agree aswell the readme included is simple enough for your average idiot to follow, i mean how hard is it to install files in a specific order.

britishchampion said:

When installing, for EACH and every team and every line, it says :

error: data_pc.gob has an invalid header

now what do I do?

Sounds to me like you've corrupted your GOB file. Have you been trying to import stuff into it? Re-install the game is my advice. The corruption has nothing to do with the patch by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread