Bat Pics for bat making

does any one knows how to play 2 players in cricket 2005

m.rehan said:
does any one knows how to play 2 players in cricket 2005

This has nothing to do with the topic and hence was deleted before. If you have a question, first search the forum, then if no topic exists (and it does on this), start a new topic in the correct forum.

Hi, the bat pack is amazing and I was wondering if you could make the bat I use? No International players use it (That I know of) but I just thought i'd ask.... Thanks in Advance. The bat is a Charlie French Odyssey and can be found here Odyssey

odyssey-large.html

Last edited:
Is there any way that i can download certain bats for the game. For instnace i only want to download the new slazengers and the GN Lazer. Is there any chance that someone could make them just downloadable? Thanks.

Last edited:
after installing this patch with face patch the bowling cursor in game play gets invisible when i bowl whats the problem?

lol yer but i dont have cricket 2005 so lol i couldnt see if it is or not do u have any screen shots of it ? coz i want to buy 2005 and im just amking my mind up??

but he wants to know if he can do this in BLIC or RPIC... I believe you can't, right? You would have to make a totally different patch?

Users who are viewing this thread