Bat Pics for bat making

Right, yet another bat. Irfan Pathan has been making some noise recently so it's only fair that I should take notice I suppose.:p So here it is: the RNS Larsons Euro Plus.

Attachments

• RNS Euro Plus.jpg
    RNS Euro Plus.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 185
good to see ya back good bat there and u said somewhere that the ultimate 4gb batpack will release in jan 2006 is it true

Hi, I love the bat pack, but i was wondering if u would release the gray nicols Lazer. I saw that u made it, but just wondered if u have, or were planning to release it?

Thanks in advance

2006/2007 New Bats

hey burma can u make haydos's new bat i think it like a gray nic Fusion ? kind of like a long bow colour sceam only found a couple of pictures coz hes only just started using it today lol well get back to me any way?
564864033lr.jpg

564873807eh.jpg

564873384qf.jpg

564873056ze.jpg

564873352vw.jpg

could you also have a go at gillies new bat as well ? it a classic still but dif colour sceam again... see below
564875947wo.jpg

564875927ml.jpg

thankz heaps burma i would love to see em mate thankz

Last edited:
burma its a classic 6000 will u plz release it soon i would love to have it but there are a few minor details missing like the boundary breaker sticker on the back and the colour of the grip with a gold section up from the tape holding the grip down BUT most of all i love it lol ... also is ther any chance you could make that GN fusion ???? The bat that haydo is using?
56487594withred9zb.jpg

564967546yf.jpg

i thought that picture might help with the logo ...
thankz anyway :hpraise

Last edited:
I think he means:

White grip
Gold bit
White grip

Like other puma grips. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

Users who are viewing this thread