BATracer: Planetcricket Championship

NOooooooooo!!!! Couldn't afford to crash!!! Matt was already out of the race.. had I finished, the last race would have been a scorcher!

Yea I did breathe a sigh of relief at that :p

I bet you did! :mad: I can still win, mind you ;)

Abhas added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

You little bugger Abhas! I had a quality chance of winning my first race after putting in some good laps before my pitstop.

I say me and you team up next year. I'm fed up of having to battle you and ultimately either lose or get taken out by you :mad

This is the first time I took you out this season.. others were all losses :p

Last edited:
Well done Koeloe looks like we're fighting for 3rd place in the final race.

Abhas, your job is done. You know, it was me who caused the situation of Robinson crashing. It was really me. :p

I got another podium but its probably too late in the tournament now.

And Teague, you and Abhas can't team up! Would be too one sided without any competition and would get boring very soon.

It's either Abhas or Mercules! I don't care who, I just want a good team mate who sticks with me all season. (Ben you little bugger)

Tbh, I think I'll give the next one a pass so I can concentrate on my exams

When are we gonna start the next season.If it is ok i will create one today. do let me know.

Last edited:
they were all less than 20 lol.

World Champion, I'll take that :D

Congrats World champ Matt. Abhas the poor form in the mid season cost you the championship....lol

Alright I've made this new game here -

BATracer - Login

Game password - planetcricket

No one joins me atm lol. I'm waiting for Abhas. If he joins me well and good, if he doesn't I'll let someone have the place! :)

Again, don't join Ferrari already or I'll sack you! :p

Game is suspended atm I'll start it when we get atleast 10 signups.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread