BATracer: PlanetCricket F1 2010 Season 5

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yet another 2nd and that first place elludes me once again. Although considering I went from 6th to last at the start 2nd was one hell of a fight back. Suppose that's what will happen when you have race start at 100 :p

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I got 11/12 setups perfect, and the only one I don't have I know to within four points. :)

If only I had a partner. :(

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Sitting in 5th place at the moment so not too bad and 3rd in constructor standings. Only won 1 race which isn't that great but another 2 podiums and 3 poles are alright figures, I guess. And the second most poles behind Gupta who has got 5 pole positions this season.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Finally getting the hang of the new Batracer system. Hopefully I'll remember to get Thinker next time so that I can get good set-ups!

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Another pole for me. Just too bad I have never capatalised from pole this season. My only win came starting in last. Poles at Monaco, Montreal, Spa and now Singapore and finished 7th in Monaco, 4th in Montreal and 3rd in Spa so at least I'm getting a bit better. Need to win this race this time and a win could push me up to contesting for third position.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
A bad last run in qualifying by me saw me go down to 7th, was expecting top 3.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yeah. Ferrari was on top in qualifying.

Run 1: Hedger 1, Covvy 2
Run 2: Covvy 1, Hedger 2
Run 3: Hedger 1, Covvy 7

Users who are viewing this thread