Walton - 3
Teague - 4
Covvy - 4
Misra - 7
blake - 6
Collard - 0
Doff - 5
TheMan - 2

That's a total of 41 crashes, or more than 3 crashes per person during the season. The median of that set is 3 as well. That's a little above average, especially in a field with only 12 cars. That number would have been okay for a 24-person game. I don't think their crashing algorithm adjusts suitably depending on league size.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
rofl 7 crashes... that is some poor luck sohum! :p
I bet I would have crashed even if I set all my sliders to 0. :|

Anyways, I'm hoping to recapture the magic of Season 3 where I came in third and you came in 6th. :)

sohum added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

If someone happens to join my team, please use the Thinker or Charisma attribute. :)

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I bet I would have crashed even if I set all my sliders to 0. :|

Anyways, I'm hoping to recapture the magic of Season 3 where I came in third and you came in 6th. :)

sohum added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

If someone happens to join my team, please use the Thinker or Charisma attribute. :)
Won't be surprised if that happened. I've got a new team mate, I mean a team mate who's new to BATracer, though I hope he's okay after half the season! :) Lucky I chose Thinker as a skill this time...

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Me and Jack is gonna be an insane combo! I can post up another announcement if you want, depending on how long you fancy waiting for?

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Only 7 of the 12 have done their practice runs (Including my team mate). I think we should wait a day for them to get them done and that gives time for anyone else who wants to sign-up to do so.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
First time back in Formula 1 for about a month or two since I got sacked after dominating in my game with like 3 wins in a row after 4 wins in 6 races cause my comp stopped working.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Dunno, but I think that's as good as we'll get. I'm going for a dinner now, I'll start the game when I come back!

Kshitiz_Indian added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Forget it, I'll be too late then, starting it right now, good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread