batting collapses and batting issues related?

outbreak

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is anyone else finding their team and the opposition collapse alot? I'm finding all my teams runs come from the tail when the other team starts bowling their batsmen from the bug. Is it possible the easy bowling, hard batting, batting collapses are issues with skill imbalance between batsmen and bowlers in general not just our career player? everyone seems to struggle to bat in my game. Most of the one day games I've played neither side makes it to 40 overs in a 50 over game and scores are always around 150. I've had ed cowan take 7fer and Mark cosgrove just took 4-28 in a one day game

I've seen the occasional collapse but in general no. Last game I played the comp put on 268 in 50 overs and is seems to be fairly regular.

It appears as though you don't understand the Career mode linking glitch.

Ed Cowan is bowling a lot because in career mode, he is linked to the attributes of a bowler. It doesn't matter what the name is, or who he looks like, the character has the attributes of a bowler. It just so happens to be Ed Cowan, which makes the glitch more obvious.

They aren't 'bowling their batsmen'. They are bowling their bowlers, who unfortunately have the name of batsmen due to the error.

Last edited:
And to add to snowy' post... They will release a patch to fix this issue.

[/thread]

No wait...

F%#K YOU AI FIELDERS

NOW [/thread]

Similarly, 'batsmen' in real life who are in the default batting line up at 4 or 5, could be linked to a bowler and subsequently have poor batting statistics. Without having checked all the teams, it could well be possible that the career mode teams have very few players with batsmen attributes.

I'd be taking the current career mode results with a grain of salt until

a - we have the fix
b - someone uses on-disc teams
c - someone uses the workaround to use individual player links instead of the team links

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread