Batting help in Pro mode

Hello guys i am new to this site so first post

I just bought this game on xbox but after playing 3 matches on career mode i have 3 ducks in a row so any tips and pointers will be helpful

The best advice I can give you is to try and not think about the controls too much, and play the ball as you see it. I am a god awful batter in real life, but I do know how I should bat, and I just try and apply my knowledge of batting to the game. With Spin bowling, play as late as possible. The same applies to Medium bowlers. I would also advise to pre-meditate to some extent. Take a look around before each bowl and decide where you want to score your runs. If it's not possible to score in this area, block or leave the ball. Practise really does make perfect on this game. I scored 85 in my first innings of my new career. The next match I got 4 because I got tetchy at not scoring so whacked one in the air (Super human fielder didn't help!).

WITCH!

...seriously. Burn him.
I believe it's Wizard
Heh. Amateur...
He is truly a master wizard when it comes working those analogue sticks, the likes of which have never been seen in all of Salem... Feast your eyes upon the glory of... Ok im saying this cuz i think he may still be mad at me...

Users who are viewing this thread