Batting Help!!!!

GMILLS

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can someone explain how to connect with the ball correctly instead of hitting it 1cm because I can never get any power behind my shots without pressing the big hit button? i.e when do i need to press my shot button etc.

I haven't noticed the batsman timing meter for some reason (it only appears when you are facing next delivery?).
anyway, what you can do is watch the bowling speed meter very closely and depending upon speed, press the shot button when ball is about to land or it is close to the batsman. hope this helps.

I cant get this batting honestly i can never get a good shot away never hit it long why can i get no power behind the shots please any ideas

are you using the power hit (along the ground) button? it's "2" on numpad if you are using keyboard.

Try using the options in net practice to have the bowler deliver the same line and length constantly so you can get used to each successively. Bit anal but it helped me to post a heroic undefeated 28 for Pie Gourmand Key in my last match (Kent ao 59!)

Codemasters always deliver. Hopefully BLIC will have a more credible camera angle, everything in this one looks like it's going down leg...

Shailesh said:
are you using the power hit (along the ground) button? it's "2" on numpad if you are using keyboard.

power hit (along the ground) button??? what else is that button thought the power hit button was the shift button??? please help me get better at batting

is there a power shot on the ground for ps2 any help anyone graham

its all about timing to get power ive hit many 4s by good timing plus it helps if your batsman confidence meter is high

Users who are viewing this thread