Batting loophole?

also tell me how are you hoping to play a multiplayer game in DBC when the other person chooses different HUD options preference?

I don't see how this is an issue at all? The HUD won't be the same for both people, they will see what they select......

I don't see how this is an issue at all? The HUD won't be the same for both people, they will see what they select......

so you are saying that the different match options we opt to play will be displayed differently on individual screens of both the players..right?if that is the case then what happens when both players select different stadiums?both selection of stadium and HUD come under match options.so according to you one player will be playing in SCG with HUD on and the other player will be playing in MCG with HUD off..its an awesome fantasy :lol

bad-request.gif

Just admit you were wrong and be thankful you were shown how to fix your 'problem'

alright it seems that you have played CA many times.so tell me how to save the HUD options preference in CA so that i dont need to change it everytime i play the game and also tell me how are you hoping to play a multiplayer game in DBC when the other person chooses different HUD options preference?

You are still asking this question when Snowy has shown you the image of HUD elements you can turn on and off literally a few posts above on the very page. Something tells me you don't really care for answers and need something to whine about.

You asked how to turn it off permanently. We showed you how. It works. End of.

Ungrateful sod

Ross there is something which can confuse beginners/new players, when in practice mode you change the batting camera to close/far (bowling) let the controls be actived to invert batting automatically. Not many players would be able to do this by themselves. I read many people post on fb saying the controls are not as they are mentioned. Thanks.

You are still asking this question when Snowy has shown you the image of HUD elements you can turn on and off literally a few posts above on the very page. Something tells me you don't really care for answers and need something to whine about.

i think you really dont care about reading the questions completely..i wonder how you faced any examination in your life without even understanding the question..i asked the same question in the case of multiplayer as well..i know that none of you have the answer with you and still trying to prove that you people are are the wikipedia of DBC

----------

You asked how to turn it off permanently. We showed you how. It works. End of.

Ungrateful sod

i mentioned thanks in my last post..may be you should admit that you dont know
the spelling of gratitude

i think you really dont care about reading the questions completely..i wonder how you faced any examination in your life without even understanding the question..i asked the same question in the case of multiplayer as well..i know that none of you have the answer with you and still trying to prove that you people are are the wikipedia of DBC

If you think logically you should be able to figure it out... in offline multiplayer mode there's just one setting. You either turn the HUD elements on or off since the display is the same.

For online mode there are two options possible...

A) The HUD element settings is decided before the match begins just like difficulty levels and it's up to the guy/gal setting up the match who chooses the settings. If you don't like the settings, you don't join the online match and look for another opponent or match.

B) You can have whatever HUD settings you want to have for you. You can decide to turn off all HUD elements and won't see the ball trail etc. Your opponent can choose to go with HUD on and will viw the ball trail etc. on his/her display.

Users who are viewing this thread