Batting loophole?

Exactly. It's reasonable to have played the beta, tested it with/without the 'comet', and then come to a conclusion from that.

It's another thing to have clearly not even played with the damn thing yet.

BTW, I was watching the T20 Australia V Pakistan the other night, and one of the replays with one of Umar Akmals shots had the Ball Trail behind it showing the height and distance

Immediately I thought of DBC14 and their trailblazing ways....

Exactly. It's reasonable to have played the beta, tested it with/without the 'comet', and then come to a conclusion from that.
I don't even think that's a valid comparison. Wait until you are out on the ground with all the different things in your sight line trying to pick up the ball, as opposed to plopping out of a machine with a warning beep - I think a lot of people who switched it off in the nets will go back to having it.

True. I'll change that to 'Comparatively reasonable'

I remember in one of the first versions of the CA I turned the HUD assists off but they were still displayed.

I think it fixed itself after a few restarts, but this might be what the guy on the last page is complaining about?

It's another thing to have clearly not even played with the damn thing yet.

it's yet another thing altogether to call a design decision an error!

I remember in one of the first versions of the CA I turned the HUD assists off but they were still displayed.

I think it fixed itself after a few restarts, but this might be what the guy on the last page is complaining about?

Is that still the case?

I may keep it off in normal mode but it is staying on forever in my career mode ;)

I am not sure how to bat at all without the circle around the ball unless i have to completely guess.

What happens online when one wants to turn the HUD on and the other wants it off?

I think we would be able to choose the settings (e.g. HUD assists, difficulty level etc) for the match as a whole before starting it (would be very surprised if this is not the case).

Error. You think a gameplay mechanic, which they have intentionally designed and implemented, is an error. Seriously..

Have you played the nets in the Academy yet?

seriously have you ever seen such mechanics in a real cricket game?What I intend to say is they have done a lot of hard work over the past few years to make this realistic game.But due to this "you know what" mechanic it appears unrealistic.I am just trying to mention this so that those who dont like this mechanic can given some option to turn it off through DLC.
And I seriously played the nets in the CA damn seriously as it is a serious cricket game unlike the Ashes13.

Users who are viewing this thread