Batting loophole?

It's very cromulent to make up works...:rolleyes

I think this is an apt time to be gangsta..

'Word!'

-edit-

Please note, I am not correcting him.. as I believe it was intentional.. I'm just using the word 'word' to agree.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before. If it has please delete.
There appears to be a way of beating the bowling machine bowling straight seaming deliveries.
I set the bowling machine to Veteran and the batsman to very poor. Supposedly the hardest setting. The bowling machine was on Fast, bowling seamers.

Play back to every delivery (straight back on the left stick) and play every shot to the leg side (push the right stick to the left). It is almost impossible to miss the ball. I got to a score of 250 without trying and then got bored.
I'm sure this won't be an issue when an actual game is played due variations in condition, pitch, and opposition but I thought it might be worth mentioning.
when the machine bowls over pitch or yorker length delivery the we would get out

I'd be less than honest if I was to say the game will not have exploits, what I can say is that we have tried thousands of shots in the same positions through the available strokes looking for exploits and are comfortable with the results.

We will certainly patch this game and close exploits as best we can post release.
I am very much depressed for the one error made in a perfect cricket game ever.It is really ridiculous that none of the planet cricket members have admitted this error before.Why have you kept that colourful projection trajectory of the ball after the bowler bowls a delivery and also when the batsman hits the ball it shows the projection to where the ball gets landed.This error made the Big ant's Don Bradman cricket more unrealistic.If you could rectify this error then DBC will become the ultimate realistic cricket ever made.Please Ross try to remove that ball projection.And sorry if i said anything wrong but I expressed my disappointment and no offense.Thanks for the best cricket game ever Ross :)

I am very much depressed for the one error made in a perfect cricket game ever.It is really ridiculous that none of the planet cricket members have admitted this error before.Why have you kept that colourful projection trajectory of the ball after the bowler bowls a delivery and also when the batsman hits the ball it shows the projection to where the ball gets landed.This error made the Big ant's Don Bradman cricket more unrealistic.If you could rectify this error then DBC will become the ultimate realistic cricket ever made.Please Ross try to remove that ball projection.And sorry if i said anything wrong but I expressed my disappointment and no offense.Thanks for the best cricket game ever Ross :)

I believe It can be turned OFF.

Error. You think a gameplay mechanic, which they have intentionally designed and implemented, is an error. Seriously..

Have you played the nets in the Academy yet?

I'm assuming that this feature was added to make the game more accessible and attractive for gamers who wouldn't normally play cricket games.
The Tiger Woods series of golf games features something similar showing a trail behind the golf ball. It just makes the ball easier to see, but something that I never use.
As with the other 'aids' in the game, if you don't want them or feel them nessesary, turn them off.

Last edited:
I'm assuming that this feature was added to make the game more accessible and attractive for gamers who wouldn't normally play cricket games.
The Tiger Woods series of golf games features something similar showing a trail behind the golf ball. It just makes the ball easier to see, but something that I never use.
As with the other 'aids' in the game, if you don't want them or feel them nessesary, turn them off.

It's to provide an element of depth perception you have in real life but can't get in game.

Last edited:
Don't know about you guys but I'm definitely keeping it on, especially if I don't have any of the other parts of the hud on.

Error? Bahahaha!

Don't know about you guys but I'm definitely keeping it on, especially if I don't have any of the other parts of the hud on.

Error? Bahahaha!

i'm keeping it on. for the fact that you can't get "real" depth perception with the game, having the trail is actually "more" real, because it balances that. it's very unobtrusive and an excellent design decision i think.

i've read this ten times and i don't know what this bunch a words means

I think that he is referring to the 'ball trail' and other HUDs that you can use.
I assume that he thinks that you cannot turn them off.

Last edited:

All that post shows is the guy never played the CA Beta... he doesn't even have a clue that you have the option to turn off various HUD elements.

Users who are viewing this thread