Battrick League!

I have a two match streak, around a 10+ match streak including all matches before :)

indiancricketer said:
borncricketer you arent gonna win the next match :P:D.....i will send you the Challenge
Good luck....going to be a tough competition

Wow, take a look at this 7-wicket haul yesterday. Funny thing is that he is the second best wicket taker in the league, yet he couldn't get a single wicket against ashu's team. :mad:

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 24
Word of caution: Crouch is amazing. A league match today against Baibou CC, and his figures as of now read 6-3-6-3...

nightprowler10 said:
Wow, take a look at this 7-wicket haul yesterday. Funny thing is that he is the second best wicket taker in the league, yet he couldn't get a single wicket against ashu's team. :mad:
so what, you still won and I think you should be more then happy with that. :mad

indiancricketer said:
lol thier is no competition here:P
dont be so over confident. :mad:

Fantastic spell by Crouch. 9.3/3/18/5. Amazing. Only the secopnd 5-Wicket haul in the TT Lion's history in a league match. Great work.

Pak Cricketer what happens about our match me and tt lions coz he had firendly somewhere else and couldnt accept my one. Do i get the points?

Hold one- I tried to accept! And I can, but I guess it will be next week. So it should either be a draw, or we play it a little bit late/on a extra week at the end of Round 1 before the teams get promoted.

Users who are viewing this thread