Battrick League!

I was browsing around battrick, and have something for Ardash:

The match ratings shown in the reporters summary are only his opinion, and are a general rating giving an indication of the respective strengths of each team. These ratings have NO effect on the match.

Also, anyone know what TIE and GFI stand for? I can really remember...

So, are you saying that I was completely unaffected and the ratings bizzarely,inexplicably changed? It may say that they have no effect, but if you take some time and browse randomly you will see that the team's with better rankings USUALLY win.

TIE is Take it Easy. GFI is Go For it.

Usually win as it is rankings comparitively after the match. They have NO effect on the match in progress. So, your rankings were poor cause you played poorly against me.

ZoraxDoom said:
Usually win as it is rankings comparitively after the match. They have NO effect on the match in progress. So, your rankings were poor cause you played poorly against me.

Yup he's right Adarsh mate... i didn't play particularly well against Borncricketer and the reporter gave me less rankings but i played the last match before it brilliantly and got much higher ratings...

So you both can leave this issue alone now :p

FreddieFan said:
My third away match......hope you're aware of this.
Well your still playing in English conditions against me so it shouldnt be that much of a change!

You'll probably win anyway seeing the slump of form my whole team has gone through since the server messed my team up.

hmmm.....lost the match
oh well i hope i can win the next match

Hmm...I tried accepting it, but nothing happened :confused:

Maybe it is because my friendly with the Political Animals is on the 4th?

Briggsey said:
Well your still playing in English conditions against me so it shouldnt be that much of a change!

Its not just the conditions, gate receipts are a major part of my income.

I just sold my latest youth pull who was 17 yrs old and proficient bowler with all abysmal secondaries for ?500,000 !!!!! I got him from a mediocre youth squad. :happy

I have had many twists and turns in Battrick. A month ago, I was penniless and 3rd in my league . Worse, I was nearly ?300,000 in debt and was two weeks away from being bankrupt. I sold two of my players for ?400,000. Now, i am on the top of my league and having sold my latest youth, I have well over ?600,000 and a ?21000 capacity stadium. Its like one of those dream stories you some times hear. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread